- Directives for Crew members can now be purchased for Credits only in the Consumables section of the Garage, as well as in the Service > Directives section of the Store.
- Directives for Crew members will not be available for Bonds any longer.
Added the Anonymizer functionality
- In the game client, added an option that allows players to conceal their nicknames in battle. In the game client, an option was added that allows players to conceal their nicknames in battle. This option works in Random Battles (including Assault, Encounter Battle, and Grand Battle types), Frontline battles, Ranked Battles, as well as in some temporary events. This option will not work in Team Training, Bootcamp, on the Global Map, in Skirmishes and Advances, or tournaments.
- A player who has enabled the option will be displayed as an unknown player to other participants of the battle (except for the members of your Platoon), which includes:
- A unique name (that will change each battle) will be created and displayed instead of the player's actual nickname.
- If the player belongs to a clan, the clan tag and the clan emblem on the vehicle will not be displayed.
- It will not be possible to receive additional information about the player in battle.
- Badges of anonymized players will still be displayed.
- Members of Platoons that were created both in the Garage and in battle will see only the real nicknames of each Platoon member.
- The player continues to see their actual nickname (however, they can see their generated nickname too).
- When the battle is over, the actual nicknames of all players will be displayed in Battle Results.
Please note that this option cannot be used for violation of Game Rules and will not affect the technical facilities of moderation. A player who conceals their name and violates the Game Rules, will not avoid the punishment.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles
- Added the following vehicle:
- AMR 35
- Fixed the issue of the wobbling central reticle in the Sniper Aim when aiming at an enemy vehicle.
- Fixed the issue when it was impossible to change the nation of a multinational vehicle.
- Fixed the issue when pinged squares were indicated incorrectly in messages from allies in Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue when fallen trees provided no concealment bonus.
- Fixed the issue of missing notifications about crediting WoT Premium Account compensation for server downtime.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect loading time displayed for the first shell in the autoreloader vehicles in the Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue when a vehicle could take damage upon ramming a tree or a destructible object.
- Fixed the issue when shells could fly through terrain elements in some cases.
- Fixed the issue when the first invitation to Platoon received after logging into the game did not display the nickname of the inviting player.
- Fixed the issue when a player could be disconnected from the server upon switching to the alternative Artillery Aim.
- Fixed the issue when a map could not be blacklisted in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the "low" drowning point for the Lorraine 155 51 (SPG).
- Fixed the issue when national blueprints were displayed improperly when opening multiple "A Well-Deserved Reward" boxes at a time.
- Fixed an error in the description of the 8th mission of the Briefing.
- Improved display of the camouflage applied to the Object 705.
- Fixed the description of the Exemplary Cadet medal.
- After a victory, the system channel displays information about added Credits to Reserve Stock.
- The session statistics now takes into account the applied manageable bonus to experience.
- Players can re-train crew members to special vehicles that are currently not available in the game.
- There is no protection from spam-clicking on the minimap.
- Vehicle type icons in the extended vehicle panels do not change their color dynamically when selecting the Colorblind mode in battle.
- The order of events for received damage is sometimes mixed up in the damage log.
- The text of Mission conditions is not displayed in the congratulation window, provided that the required vehicle type is specified in the Mission conditions.
- The client cannot be maximized to the full-screen mode, provided that the player is having a Skype call.
- The vehicle tiers in the screen displayed upon pressing TAB are not centered relative to the vehicle icons.
- When a vehicle hits the ground without damaging modules, the sound of taking damage is played.
- Shaking aiming circle in the 16× and 25× magnifications in the Siege Mode during the Frontline battles.
- The reticle indicator remains on the SPG after switching to the Artillery mode, if a vehicle partially intersects the red line.
- Events at the end of the battle are not synchronized with the text of the battle result.
- In some cases, automatic repair/replenishment of ammo and consumables after a battle does not take place, when the amount of Credits on the account is sufficient.
- In some cases, fallen trees fall through the terrain.
- The consumables are not replenished from the Depot if the player does not have enough Credits for complete automatic ammunition resupply.
- When previewing a bundle in the Store, the compensation value for a rented vehicle is displayed.
- The Battle Results are missing information about deducting bonds in case of automatic resupply of Directives.
- If the Barracks is full, players cannot sell a vehicle with the Crew Member's Dismissal option selected.
- In battle, the team list screen displayed upon pressing Tab is missing a hint for the icon of the enabled option “Nickname anonymization in battle” in case of a long nickname.
- When the option “Nickname anonymization in battle” is enabled, the text of the Create Platoon button in the Garage extends the borders of the button at a resolution below1366x768 pixels.