Changes to Personal Missions:
- Rebalanced the Personal Missions within the Object 279 (e) operation.
- Conditions of 22 missions have been adjusted.
- Two (2) missions have been changed while keeping the player's progress within them (with the 1 to 1 conversion).
- Rebalanced a number of missions for SPGs (within both campaigns).
- Twelve (12) missions for SPGs have been changed within The Long-Awaited Backup campaign.
- Five (5) missions for SPGs have been changed within the Second Front campaign.
- Added detailed information about some of the available styles in the game client.
- Added new fonts for tactical numbers.
- Reworked the interface of applying decals.
- Added new decals: square and rectangular.
- Square decals will be available for all Tier X and Tier VIII vehicles.
- Rectangular decals will be available for Tier X vehicles and Tier VIII Premium vehicles.
- Changed the spots that are available for applying the decals. All previously applied decals will be removed and sent to the section Exterior -> Decals.
Disabling Friendly Fire/Damage
- We disabled team damage and team kills caused by friendly fire and ramming in all Random Battles (Standard, Encounter, Assault and Grand Battles).
- Reworked the sounds and effects of direct hits received from allies.
- Revised the system of penalties for causing damage and stunning allies.
- Reworked the mechanics of interaction between the HE shells of SPGs and guns of the allied vehicles
- The corresponding changes will be made to the Game Rules, which will take effect after the release of the update.
WoT Premium Account
- Reworked the logic of adding the manageable XP bonus within WoT Premium Account. Now the extra XP will be sent to the crew according to the same rules that are applied to the Combat experience:
- If the Accelerated crew training is disabled (or is not available) before the beginning of a battle, a share of experience will go to the crew, the rest will go to the vehicle.
- If the Accelerated crew training is enabled, all experience will be distributed between the crew members.
- Changed the conditions, upon which the bonus can be used (all below conditions should be met):
- The most recent victory in the selected vehicle.
- The vehicle is in the Garage (not sold, the rental has not expired, etc.)
- The crew that won the battle is in the vehicle.
- The current state of the Accelerated crew training option is the same as it was before the beginning of the battle.
- Made some balance changes to a spotting position on the Malinovka map: removed the trees that prevented the northern team from spotting enemy vehicles.
Changes to the Wheeled Vehicles
- Optimized performance of the engine modes.
- When switching between the modes, the wheeled vehicles will not lose engine power anymore. This is especially important when switching from the Cruise to Rapid mode. Now the wheeled vehicles will not slow down before speeding up. The wheeled vehicles will simply keep building up the speed.
- When switching between the modes, the wheels will be retracted and lowered down more realistically.
- Optimized performance of the movement physics.
- When running into an obstacle, it will be easier to regain control over the movement of the wheeled vehicle in some cases.
- Added the option of switching between the drive modes for the wheeled vehicles during the pre-battle count down. The same applies to the Swedish tank destroyers.
Changes to the Interface
- Added the option of disabling the speedometer of the wheeled vehicles in the client settings. Duplicated the indication of the drive modes on the damage panel.
- Added the option of enabling/disabling the Auto-Aim Indicator for all vehicle types (via the tab of marker configuration). The Auto-Aim Indicator can be enabled/disabled separately for the Default and Alternative marker modes. The option applies to all vehicles, including the wheeled vehicles.
Team Battles Mode Discontinued
- The Team Battles mode has been removed from the list of available modes.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles
- Added a branch of researchable light tanks. The new branch of light tanks will start from the Tier VI Cromwell and contains the following vehicles:
- Tier VII: GSR 3301 Setter (Setter)
- Tier VIII: LHMTV
- Tier IX: GSOR3301 AVR FS (GSOR)
- Tier X: Manticore
Changed technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
- Changed the hull traverse speed from 55 to 52 deg/s
- Changed the turret traverse speed from 46 to 50 deg/s
- Changed the gun elevation angle from +9 to +15 deg (+21 deg when the hydropneumatic suspension is active)
- Changed the gun depression angle from -6 to -8 deg (-14 deg when the hydropneumatic suspension is active)
- Changed the minimum speed of enabling/disabling the hydropneumatic suspension from 15/24 to 30/30 km/h.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue, when the marker "Aiming at !" was displayed in white on the terrain.
- Fixed the issue, when a Personal Reserve in Depot was displayed with the text "Activated".
- Fixed the issue, when the name and icon of the vehicle offered for purchasing in the Garage fell through the terrain or was shifted to a side.
- Added information in Depot stating that crew books cannot be sold.
- Improved the description of the experience for assistance (base defense) in the Ranked Battles.
- The statistics of the Ranked Battles now shows the record values correctly.
- Added the information about stunning to the Average Assistance infotip.
- Fixed the issue, when the functionality of disabling the team chat did not work in the Frontline mode.
- When extending the rental period of a vehicle, a 50% crew is no longer added.
- Fixed the issue when a player did not receive a rank in a Frontline battle, if their vehicle was destroyed but the required experience was earned post factum (e.g., for the assistance damage).
- Fixed the issue in the Frontline mode when an explosion effect was displayed at the center of the map after the player's vehicle was destroyed.
- Added a pop-up hint for the Session Statistics button.
- Fixed the issue, when a player on the Blacklist was removed from it in some cases.
- Now the reticles of the Magnetic Autoaiming and the standard aiming match.
- Players can re-train crew members to special vehicles that are currently not available in the game.
There is no protection from spam-clicking on the minimap.
- Vehicle type icons in the extended vehicle panels do not change their color dynamically, when selecting the Colorblind mode in battle.
- The notification about base capture is displayed before the required number of capture points is accumulated.
- The order of events for received damage is sometimes mixed up in the damage log.
- The text of Mission conditions is not displayed in the congratulation window, provided that the required vehicle type is specified in the Mission conditions.
- The client cannot be maximized to the full-screen mode, provided that the player is having a Skype call.
- The vehicle tiers in the screen displayed upon pressing TAB are not centered relative to the vehicle icons.
- When a vehicle hits the ground without damaging modules, the sound of taking damage is played.
- Shaking aiming circle in the 16x and 25x magnifications in the Siege Mode during the Frontline battles.
- The reticle indicator remains on the SPG after switching to the Artillery mode, if a vehicle partially intersects the red line.
- Events at the end of the battle are not synchronized with the text of the battle result.
- In some cases, automatic repair/replenishment of ammo and consumables after a battle does not take place, when the amount of credits on the account is sufficient.
- In some cases, fallen trees fall through the terrain.
- The consumables are not replenished from the Depot, if the player does not have enough credits for a complete automatic ammunition resupply.