|Global Map: Confrontation|
|season BEGINS:||SEASON ENDS:|
Monday, February 7
|Monday, February 21
04:00 PT | 06:00 CT | 07:00 ET
- The Confrontation event starts on February 7 at 04:00 PT | 06:00 CT | 07:00 ET and runs until February 21 at 04:00 PT | 06:00 CT | 07:00 ET.
- Prize pool of Tier X reward vehicles: 1,200 reward vehicles for Fame Points, and 2,550 reward vehicles via the Bond Auction
- During the event, players can receive various rewards, depending on the number of Fame Points earned.
- Produce a Premium vehicle and a Permit for vehicle auction in the Workshop.
- The number of rewards and the possibility of producing items in the Workshop depend on the number of battles fought and victories achieved, as well as on the strategic decisions of Clan leaders.
- Players can earn Fame Points for participating in battles. Once the event is over, the Fame Points that players accumulated can be exchanged for rewards.
- In addition, all players will receive experimental modules that change the technical characteristics of vehicles in battles on the Global Map.
- Clans will earn Fame Points both in battle and for meeting special conditions.
- At any time during the event, a Clan may use a special mechanic that converts a Clan's Fame Points into Research Points.
- Research Points can be invested into various technologies that increase the rate of acquiring clan Fame Points and simplify the Clan's actions on the map.
- If done effectively, Clans that wisely invest their Fame Points will earn even more of them for the battles they fight.
- Clans that manage to achieve the optimal balance between accumulating Fame Points and investing them into technology—while achieving good results in battle—stand the best chance of success in the event.
Changes From Previous Events
- Changed the logic of access to the Bond Auction.
- Reworked the personal Fame Points system.
- Removed the possibility of exchanging personal Fame Points for personal bonuses that speed up the process of earning personal Fame Points.
- Changed the distribution of Tier X vehicles between the prize pool for Fame Points and the Bond Auction.
- Added extended information about Clan battles to the list, as well as to the Special Battles window.
- Improved the window for Clan battles on the Global Map.
- Changed the pool of vehicles in the Workshop.
- Revised the reward pool for personal Fame Points.
- Workshop: Mechanics of earning special resources for battles fought on the Global Map and their transformation into various items.
- Experimental modules: A set of special modules that improves various vehicle characteristics. One-time use only within the event. Given to all participants in a limited and fixed number. They cannot be replenished.
- Resources: Various game items received after battle. They can be transformed in the Workshop.
- Components: Items that are produced using the resources in the Workshop. These are used to produce vehicles and a Permit for vehicle auction.
- Production queue: An element of the Workshop. It is an item sequence for production.
- Permit for vehicle auction: An invitation that allows participation in the reward vehicle auction for bonds at the end of the current event.
- Fronts: Areas that the playing field is divided into. There are three Fronts in total, and each one features its own game mechanics and access conditions. Each subsequent Front has fewer provinces, greater competition, and better rewards.
- Bonuses: Clan boosts that are available from provinces and received by the Clans that own them.
- Technologies: Special advantages received by Clans through investing previously earned Fame Points.
- Laboratory: The vendor of technologies. Technologies can be purchased using Research Points, which can only be received by exchanging Clan Fame Points.
- Investment: A special mechanic for converting Clan Fame Points into Research Points, which are required to purchase technologies. When using the Investment mechanic, if a Clan owns provinces on the Fronts, the Clan is automatically removed from the map.
- Landing auction: A hybrid of a landing and auction where some Clans make landing bids using Clan Fame Points while other Clans participate in the auction using bonuses and technologies.
- Clan tasks: Tasks that allow Clans to earn Clan Fame Points, Research Points, and various technologies.
1. General Rules
- The Confrontation event starts on February 7 at 04:00 PT | 06:00 CT | 07:00 ET and runs until February 21 at 04:00 PT | 06:00 CT | 07:00 ET. The final day of battles is February 20.
- The event will comprise a single stage, without breaks or days off.
- All Clans (existing and newly-created) will be able to participate in the event.
- The playing field will be divided into three Fronts: Basic, Advanced, and Elite. Access to the Advanced and Elite Fronts is limited.
- Revolts are OFF.
- All battles will be played in 15v15 absolute format in Tier IX-X vehicles.
- The battle duration is 15 minutes.
- Fog of War is ON.
- Penalties for no-shows in battle are ON.
- Province income in Gold is OFF. During the Confrontation event, Provinces will provide special bonuses to their owners.
- The Province owner does not participate in tournaments on landing Provinces, in landing auctions, or in tournaments among challengers in attacks by land on their own Provinces.
- Clans can submit applications for landing tournaments on the Basic Front and for landing auctions of the Advanced and Elite Fronts if they own any territories on any Fronts.
- Clans cannot attack landing Provinces on the Basic Front by land.
- Clans can attack landing auctions on the territories of the Advanced and Elite Fronts by land.
- Headquarters is OFF. Divisions can be created on any province.
- Division creation and upkeep are free.
- Division modules are ON but limited. All created divisions are automatically equipped with the Engineer Battalion module, which decreases the lock on movement between owned provinces by 50%.
- Landing provinces on the Basic Front are dynamic and change their location when landing battles are over.
- The maximum number of participants in a landing tournament is 32.
- On the first day of the "world re-division," the maximum number of participants in a landing tournament is 16.
- Landing auctions on the territories of the Advanced and Elite Fronts are dynamic and change their location when battles are over.
- The maximum number of participants in a landing auction is 16 on the Advanced Front and 8 on the Elite Front.
- A battle shift of 15 minutes is ON for 50% of provinces.
- Vehicle lock is ON in battles for provinces on the Elite Front. The basic lock duration is 144 hours.
- El Halluf
- Fisherman's Bay
- Mannerheim Line
- Mountain Pass
- Sand River
During the Confrontation event, players can use the Workshop (using resources received after battles on the Global Map) to produce Tier VII and VIII Premium vehicles, as well as the Permit for vehicle auction:
- M4A1 Revalorisé
- AT 15A
- Permit to vehicle auction
The Workshop can be found on the Clan screen.
After a battle on the Global Map, participants will receive various resources. The number of resources is the same for all team members and depends on the following factors:
- Battle front
- Battle type
- Battle outcome (a Clan will earn more resources for a victory)
- Number of enemy vehicles destroyed (the more enemy vehicles destroyed, the more resources earned; vehicles destroyed at the end of the battle are counted, irrespective of who destroyed them)
- Presence of experimental modules on enemy vehicles destroyed (the destruction of vehicles with experimental modules will be rewarded with additional resources)
Resources received in battles can be used to make components. Components can then be used to produce various items.
Scrap is the initial item from which other resources can be received. In the Workshop, scrap can be used to receive other resources: ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, and spare parts. The process of transforming scrap into other resources is instantaneous.
All components can be disassembled into resources. This process occurs instantaneously. The number of received resources will be smaller than the number spent on assembly.
Only one item (including vehicles) can be assembled at a time. However, a production queue can be set.
Items in the production queue can be moved or removed. When removing an item from the queue (including the current one), the resources will be returned to the inventory in full.
In the Workshop, players can find the battle log. It displays the number of resources that have been earned in all battles since the event's start.
The Workshop will be available to exchange Fame Points for reward bonuses until March 10 at 03:59 PT | 05:59 CT | 06:59 ET
Once the Workshop closes, all unused resources will be removed.
Assembled vehicles will be credited to players within a few days after the exchange of Fame Points for reward bonuses has ended and the results of the Bond Auction have been summarized. The vehicles will be credited on March 10*.
Only one Premium vehicle and Permit for vehicle auction can be produced during the event, so make your choice in advance.
*The date of receipt of vehicles produced in the Workshop may change.
2.2 Permit for Vehicle Auction
To get access to the auction, players will need to produce a special item in the Workshop that allows participation in the Bond auction once the event is over. It will be produced instantly and will be unavailable once the event is over*. The production of the Permit for vehicle auction will not affect the production of Tier VII and VIII vehicles—they will remain available in the Workshop. The Permit for vehicle auction is produced instantly using the pre-assembled components—no need to add it to the queue. However, the Permit cannot be disassembled.
If you take a prize-winning position and claim a reward vehicle, once you receive a vehicle for a leaderboard position in exchange for personal Fame Points, you will not be able to participate in the vehicle auction, even if you have a Permit for it.
*Production of the Permit will be available until February 21 at 03:59 PT | 05:59 CT | 06:59 ET.
3. Experimental Modules
During the event, all participants will receive experimental modules that affect the technical characteristics of vehicles. These modules can only be used in battles on the Global Map.
Only one experimental module can be mounted on a vehicle. It will work for only one battle (but the module will not be removed in the event of a technical victory). These modules can be demounted and remounted on vehicles.
Experimental modules cannot be mounted on SPGs.
Once the event begins, three experimental modules of each type will be credited to all players after logging in to the game. They cannot be replenished during the event.
If an experimental module is mounted on a vehicle during a battle, it will be marked with a special indicator in the battle interface.
After the event, all unused modules will be removed.
|Fire-Control System||+20% to gun stabilization|
|Additional Armor Plating||+20% to vehicle durability
+25% to vehicle weight
|Heavy Charges||+15% to damage caused
+20% to aiming time
|Air Conditioning System||+30% to the major qualification of all Crew members|
|Composite Spall Liners||+10% to vehicle durability
+10% to vehicle weight
|Supercharging System||+20% to engine power|
To receive the experimental modules, you should log in to the game client once the event begins.
4. Playing Field
- The playing field will be divided into three Fronts: Basic, Advanced, and Elite.
- Prime Time of the event:
- Basic Front: 16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET to 19:00 PT | 21:00 CT | 22:00 ET
- Advanced Front: 16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET to 19:00 PT | 21:00 CT | 22:00 ET
- Elite Front: 16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET to 19:00 PT | 21:00 CT | 22:00 ET
There are three Fronts with different access conditions, a different number of personal and Clan Fame Points to earn, and different strategic mechanics.
Each Province on the Global Map has a certain number of bonuses that provide strategic advantages to the Clan that owns it.
Bonus distribution for Provinces remains unchanged throughout the event.
5.1 Basic Front
- On the Basic Front, Clan Fame Points can be earned only for battles.
- Applications for landings on the Basic Front are available to any Clan of at least 15 members with a Tier X vehicle.
- The maximum number of landing applications that are available at one time to a Clan on the Basic Front is six—if the Clan has more than 90 players who have a Tier X vehicle.
- Dynamic landings are available at the territory of the Basic Front. Applications for landings on the Basic Front can be submitted by Clans that already own Provinces on any Front.
- The Basic Front consists of 147 provinces. Prime Time of the Front: 16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET to 19:00 PT | 21:00 CT | 22:00 ET
5.2 Advanced Front
- On the Advanced Front, Fame Points can be earned both for battles and for owning Provinces.
- There are four ways to receive access to Advanced Front Provinces:
- Capture a Province that provides the "Application for a landing auction on the Advanced Front" bonus
- Purchase the "Application for a landing auction on the Advanced Front" technology from the Laboratory
- Make a bid with Fame Points for a landing auction (the minimum bid to gain access to the Advanced Front is 100 Clan Fame Points—see Clause 8 of the Regulations)
- Complete "Experienced Raider" Clan tasks (see Clause 10 of the Regulations)
- Provinces on the Advanced Front (when compared to those of the Basic Front) provide a 10% bonus to Clan Fame Points earned in battles (see Clause 9 of the Regulations).
- Owning a province on the Advanced Front is rewarded with Clan Fame Points. The number of Fame Points awarded decreases each day of ownership. Clan Fame Points are added during the calculation for the next turn after battles on the province are over. If a Clan leaves the map before the turn's calculation, it will not receive Clan Fame Points.
- When a Province is captured repeatedly (excluding capture after Investment), the bonus is as if the clan owned it without interruption. For example, say a Clan owns a province for three days, loses it, then re-captures it the following day. In this case, the clan will receive 1,000 clan Fame Points for the first day of resumed ownership and 0 clan Fame Points for the following (fifth) day.
- Investment resets the counter of owning a province. If it is captured again, the associated income starts anew.
- The Advanced Front consists of 74 Provinces.
- Prime Time of the Front: 16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET to 19:00 PT | 21:00 CT | 22:00 ET
|DAYS A CLAN OWNS A PROVINCE ON THE ADVANCED FRONT (IN GAME DAYS)||CLAN FAME POINTS|
If a Clan captures a Province on the Advanced Front for the first time, it receives 4,000 Clan Fame Points. If the Clan maintains ownership of the Province for a second day, it receives 3,000 Clan Fame Points, then 2,000 Clan Fame Points for a third day, and so on.
5.3 Elite Front
- On the Elite Front, Clan Fame Points can be earned for battles, for owning provinces, and for the number of owned Provinces.
- There are three ways to receive access to Elite Front Provinces:
- Capture a Province that provides the "Application for a landing auction on the Elite Front" bonus
- Purchase the "Application for a landing auction on the Elite Front" technology from the Laboratory
- Make a bid with Fame Points for a landing auction (the minimum bid to gain access to the Elite Front is 10,000 Clan Fame Points (see Clause 8 of the Regulations)
- Provinces on the Elite Front (compared to those of the Basic Front) provide a 20% bonus to Clan Fame Points earned in battles (see clause 9 of the Regulations).
- Owning a province rewards clans with Clan Fame Points. And as with the provinces on the Advanced Front (Clause 4 of Advanced Front), Fame Points decrease for each day of ownership. Clan Fame Points are added during the calculation for the next turn after battles on the Province are over.
|DAYS A CLAN OWNS A PROVINCE ON THE ELITE FRONT (IN GAME DAYS)||CLAN FAME POINTS|
8. Clans that own groups of provinces on the Elite Front earn clan Fame Points. At the end of a game day, clans that own four or more provinces on the Elite Front are rewarded with clan Fame Points, depending on the number of owned provinces after battles on provinces are over.
|NUMBER OF PROVINCES OWNED ON THE ELITE FRONT BY A CLAN||REWARD IN CLAN FAME POINTS|
These Clan Fame Points are added at the end of a game day at approximately 18:00 PT | 20:00 CT | 21:00 ET. However, if a Clan starts an Investment while owning multiple provinces on the Elite Front, they will receive Research Points in full for all Clan Fame Points, including the reward for owning multiple Provinces. If a clan maintains ownership of its Provinces until the end of battles on provinces and then leaves the Global Map (not by starting an Investment), it will receive Clan Fame Points.
9. Vehicle lock is ON in battles for provinces on the Elite Front.
- Vehicles destroyed in any battle on the Elite Front are locked for 144 hours, excluding battles against the Province owner. Upon winning a battle against the Province owner, vehicles are locked for 72 hours.
- The vehicle lock time can be decreased using special technology.
- Locked vehicles can be used in battles on the territories of the Basic and Advanced Fronts.
10. The Elite Front consists of 15 Provinces. Prime Time of the Front: 16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET to 19:00 PT | 21:00 CT | 22:00 ET
6. Clan Improvements
A Clan can use various bonuses and Technologies to accelerate the acquisition of Fame Points.
The improvements are divided into two groups:
- Technologies that can be purchased from the Laboratory for Research Points or received as rewards by completing Clan tasks
- Bonuses that can be received by capturing and owning provinces that provide such bonuses
The effects of bonuses and technologies stack (see more details in the Bonuses and Technologies sections).
6.1 Research Points and Investment
- Investment is a special mechanic to exchange Clan Fame Points for Research Points at a particular exchange rate. The exchange rate can be improved using certain technologies.
- When using this mechanic, all auction bids made (pending) are canceled, and the Clan leaves the Global Map. Clan Fame Points are exchanged for Research Points. Only the Clan leader or executive officers can use the Investment function.
- The exchange (Fame Points for Research Points) is performed after the calculation for the upcoming turn.
- Investment cannot be started if Prime Time has begun for the provinces where the Clan has scheduled battles.
- Once an Investment is complete, the possibility of earning the full bonus from provinces on the Advanced and Elite Fronts is restored (see more details in the Advanced Front and Elite Front sections).
- It is not possible to reverse the exchange of Fame Points for Research Points. Please be attentive, especially at the end of the event.
- The Laboratory is a special store where Research Points can be spent to purchase various technologies.
- All active Clan improvements can be viewed in the Laboratory.
- Each Province on the event map features various bonuses.
- Bonuses activate once a clan occupies a Province and terminate when the Clan loses the Province.
- If a Clan owns several Provinces that provide the same bonus, the effect does not stack. In other words, a Clan gets the effect only from the most effective bonus. For example, say a Clan owns two Provinces. One Province provides a bonus of +3% to Clan Fame Points earned, while the other provides a bonus of +10% to Clan Fame Points earned. Even with both bonuses active, the Clan will only get +10% to Clan Fame Points earned.
- A technology can be received once during the event. It remains in effect until the event is over.
- A technology starts working immediately after being purchased in the Laboratory or after a Clan receives it for completing a Clan task.
- The effects of multiple technologies of the same type stack. Therefore, if a Clan first gets a technology that provides +5% to Clan Fame Points earned and later acquires a technology that provides +10% to Clan Fame Points earned, the Clan will receive a total bonus of +15% to Clan Fame Points earned.
- The cost of a technology may change dynamically, depending on the number of Clans that purchase the technology. The more Clans that purchase a particular technology, the less expensive it will be for Clans that do not yet have it.
7. Table of Bonuses and Technologies
|Increased number of Clan Fame Points earned in battles||Fronts: Basic, Advanced, Elite|
|Increased number of Clan Fame Points for owning Provinces of the Advanced and Elite fronts||Fronts: Basic, Advanced, Elite|
|Application for auction on the Advanced Front||Basic Front|
|Application for auction on the Elite Front||Fronts: Basic, Advanced, Elite|
|Increased reward for owning Provinces in the Elite Front||Elite Front|
|Increased effect of bonuses provided by Provinces|
|Decreased duration of vehicle lock|
|Improved rate of exchanging clan Fame Points for Research Points|
|Increased bonus for winning against an opponent that has more clan Fame Points|
8. Landing Auctions on Provinces on the Advanced and Elite Fronts
- Players need to use landing auctions to get to the Advanced and Elite Fronts.
- There are two ways of participating in an auction: Either get access via a technology or bonus, or make a bid in Clan Fame Points.
- The main feature of landing auctions is that there can be more than one winner of an auction. The auction winners then meet in a tournament. Afterwards, the tournament winner faces the Province's owner. The maximum number of auction winners depends on the Front: 16 winners for the Advanced Front and eight winners for the Elite Front.
- Eight applications for the Advanced Front landing auction and four applications for the Elite Front landing auction are reserved for Clans that get access by capturing a province with the corresponding bonus by purchasing this bonus in the Laboratory.
- One turn before battles start, all Clans can make bids with Clan Fame Points to the landing auction or submit landing applications using the Clan bonuses and technologies they have.
- One turn before battles start, the tournament grid is created. It includes Clans that apply for a landing auction with bonuses and technologies, Clans that make the highest bids with Clan Fame Points, and Clans that land on the province "by land."
Example: 23 Clans apply to a landing auction for the Advanced Front. Two Clans own Provinces that provide the corresponding bonus. Four Clans have purchased the application in the Laboratory. 14 Clans have made bids with Clan Fame Points. Three Clans have landed on the Province "by land." One turn before battles start, the tournament bracket is created. It will include the six Clans that have the corresponding bonuses (the two Clans that own Provinces, and the four that have purchased technologies), the 10 Clans that have made the highest bids with Clan Fame Points, and the three Clans that have landed on the Province "by land." The four Clans that have made the smallest bids do not participate in the tournament.
- If several Clans make the same bid, priority will be given to the Clan that made the bid first.
Example: 10 Clans have made identical bids to a landing auction for the Elite Front. Two Clans that own the corresponding technologies have applied for this auction. In this case, eight Clans will win the auction: the two Clans that own the technologies, and the six that made their bids earlier than the other Clans.
- Unsuccessful bid amounts are returned to the Clans that made them.
- Battles between the auction winners and Clans that land on the auctioned province "by land" are fought according to the standard rules applied to tournaments among challengers. In addition, a x5 multiplier is applied to clan Fame Points earned in these battles.
9. Clan Fame Points
- Within the Confrontation event, Clans compete for Fame Points.
- Clan Fame Points can be earned by fighting in battles and completing special conditions on the Advanced and Elite Fronts.
- A log of earned Clan Fame Points is available in the Clan profile on the Clan portal.
- If a Clan that has fewer Clan Fame Points defeats a Clan that has more Clan Fame Points (including bids that have already been made but not paid), 3% of the difference in Clan Fame Points (including bids that have already been made but not paid) is transferred from the defeated Clan to the winning Clan. Technologies can increase this to 7% of the difference in Clan Fame Points.
Example: Two Clans fought a battle. The winning Clan has 1,000 clan Fame Points, while the defeated Clan has 101,000 Clan Fame Points at the end of the battle. The difference in the number of their Clan Fame Points is 100,000, and 3% of this number is 3,000. Thus, the defeated Clan will lose 3,000 Clan Fame Points, which will be transferred to the winning Clan.
5. Clan Fame Points can be spent for a landing auction on the Advanced or Elite Fronts.
6. Clan Fame Points can be fully exchanged for Research Points, using the Investment mechanic.
7. Clan Fame Points, including the invested points, are displayed on the Global Map, which allows for evaluating opponents based on the number of Fame Points they spend on technologies and how quickly they earn clan Fame Points.
8. The formula for calculating Clan Fame Points earned in battles:
- Fame_Points = Clan Fame Points earned in battle
- Fame_points_base = the base number of Clan Fame Points (1,500 for the Basic Front / 1,650 for the Advance Front / 1,800 for the Elite Front)
- Battle_type_c = battle type multiplier
- Event_value_c = game event multiplier (within the Confrontation event, it is equal to 1)
- Elo_c = Elo rating multiplier (corresponds to the Front Elo rating for Tier X vehicles)
- Team_XP = the number of experience a team earned in the battle
- Battle_XP = the total number of experience teams earned in the battle
- Team_size = the size of the team (set at 15 players)
- Bonus_р = the multiplier provided by active bonuses for clan Fame Points earned in battles
- Technology_р = the multiplier provided by active technologies for clan Fame Points earned in battles
Battle Type Multiplier (Battle_type_c)
|Tournament among challengers on a landing province on the Basic Front||1|
|Tournament among challengers on a regular province on any Front / Tournament among challengers on a landing auction of the Advanced or Elite Front||5|
|Battle with the province owner on any Front||5|
Elo Rating Multipliers (Elo_c)
|ELO RATING OF THE OPPONENT CLAN||ELO_C|
9.1 Personal Fame Points
All team players will receive personal Fame Points equally through their accumulation for each battle fought according to the following rules:
|Front||Victory||Defeat||Battle against the province owner on any Front||Tournament among challengers on a regular province on any Front / Tournament among challengers on a landing auction of the Advanced or Elite Front|
Note: Regardless of whether the team won or lost, players will earn Fame Points after battle only if their team has destroyed five or more enemy vehicles.
- Clan A defeated Clan B in a battle against the Province owner on the Advanced Front. Each player of Clan A (who participated in the battle) will receive 31 points (10 for a victory on the Advanced Front, and 21 for a battle against the Province owner).
- Due to this system being reworked, the cost of personal rewards (for which you can exchange your personal Fame Points) has changed. Also, bonuses that speed up the gain of personal Fame Points have been removed from the Personal Bonuses window.
- During the event, personal Fame Points can only be earned in battles.
- Once the event is over, personal Fame Points can be exchanged for reward bonuses.
- Personal Fame Points and personal bonuses are retained during the entire event, regardless of joining or leaving the Clan.
Note: The new system of earning personal Fame Points is being launched in testing. After the end of the game event and its results, the system may undergo some changes.
9.2 Fixed Battles
- Fixed battles are prohibited by the Regulations. Clans and players that violate the rules will lose all their Fame Points (both Clan and personal), and their game accounts will be banned.
- In contradictory cases related to adding Fame Points (e.g., suspicions of fixed battles, etc.), the administration reserves the right to demand the battle replay, screenshots, and other related information. If the requested information is not provided, the administration reserves the right to make a decision at their discretion. We strongly recommend choosing Enable Battle Recording in the game settings.
10. Clan Tasks
- During the event, Clans can complete Clan tasks.
- The tasks will be rewarded with technologies, Research Points, and Clan Fame Points.
- All Clan tasks, their conditions, and their rewards are available in the Global Map UI.
|TASK NAME||REWARD||TASK CONDITIONS||NUMBER OF COMPLETIONS|
|Striking Power||5,000 Research Points||Win a battle on the Elite Front (including landing auction battles)||2|
|Test Strike||100 Research Points||Capture a Province on the Basic Front||3|
|Bypass Strike||5,000 Clan Fame Points||Capture a Province on the Advanced Front||3|
|Finishing Strike||Technology: +20% to Clan Fame Points in battles||Capture a Province on the Elite Front||1|
|Experienced Raider||Technology: free application to the Advanced Front||Capture 10 Provinces on the Advanced Front||1|
|Well-Aimed Fire||50 Research Points||Destroy 50 enemy vehicles on any Front||2|
10.1 Special Offers
- Clans will be provided with options to invest Clan Fame Points into Research Points at a special, improved exchange rate if the following condition has been met:
- A Clan plays battles for at least five days in the event without performing any Investment. In this case, on the sixth day, the Clan will receive a special Investment offer granting 50% more Research Points. The offer will remain available for 24 hours and will be made to a Clan only once during the event.
11. Event Progress
- At the beginning of the event, all clans have 0 Research Points.
- On the first day of the event, all Provinces on the Basic Front will be landing Provinces. The maximum number of landing applications is 16.
- Once the battles on landing Provinces are over, dynamic landing Provinces on the Basic Front will be enabled. The maximum number of applications for this type of landing is 32.
- On the second day of the event, dynamic landing auctions are opened on the territories of the Advanced and Elite Fronts.
- On February 20, after the battles on landing tournaments have ended, new dynamic landings and auctions will not be created.
- The map will be frozen, the event will be finished, and the finalization of results will start on February 21 at 04:00 PT | 06:00 CT | 07:00 ET.
- The process of receiving awards and opening access to bond exchange for vehicles will begin on February 24*.
*The date of receiving rewards may change.
12. Special Penalties for No-Shows in Battles
- The sum of penalties will be calculated from the total sum of Clan Fame Points, including bids that were made but not won.
- Clan Fame Points are removed from the clan's account. It is possible that, after penalties and auctions results, the Clan's account can display a negative quantity of Clan Fame Points.
|NUMBER OF BATTLES THAT WERE
NOT ENTERED IN A REFERENCE PERIOD
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LANDING APPLICATIONS||CLAN FAME POINTS||REFERENCE PERIOD|
|1||6||Penalties shall not be imposed||3 Days|
- Rewards within the Confrontation event are divided into personal and Clan rewards. They can be received for taking a position in the corresponding (personal and clan) Alleys of Fame.
- Once the event is over, personal Fame Points can be exchanged for reward bonuses.
- Only players and Clans that have managed to enter the Alley of Fame will be included in the calculation of players that receive rewards.
- To enter the Alley of Fame, a player or a Clan has to play at least five battles during the event.
13.1. Personal Leaderboard
The above sums of Bonds are imposed with a coefficient based on the Clan's position. The reward can be increased up to seven times!
Awards and Conditions for Receiving Them
Be a member of the winning Clan at the end of the event.
Confrontation Top 10
Be a member of a Top 10 Clan by the end of the event.
Confrontation Top 100
Be a member of a Top 100 Clan by the end of the event.
Fight at least five battles during the event
Be a member of the Clan that has the longest series of victories by the end of the event.
Badges and Conditions for Receiving Them
Global Map Legend
Be among the top 1% of players on the Personal Leaderboard, and be a member of a Clan belonging to the top 1% of Clans following the results of the event.
Be a member of a top 10% Clan following the results of the event.
Decals, and the Conditions for Receiving Them
Players who received medals, the Legend of the Global Map badge, or the Confrontation Hero badge will also receive a set of six similar decals.
Hellraiser 3D Style, and the Conditions for Receiving It
The top 1,200 players of the event by personal Fame Points earned will be able to receive the new historical Hellraiser 3D style for the M60 that can be earned only on the Global Map.
The 3D style does not include the M60 itself. You will receive it even if you do not have the M60 tank in your Garage.
The top 10% of Clan players who end up in the Alley of Fame within the game event will receive the Prospector 2D style. This spectacular look can be applied to any Tier VIII–X vehicle in your Garage.
14. Reward Bonuses
- Players who earned personal Fame Points during the event can exchange them for personal bonuses.
- Once the event is over, the cost of reward vehicles is displayed in personal Fame Points. The cost will be equal to the number of personal Fame Points earned by the player who took position 1,200 in the Alley of Fame. In addition to personal Fame Points, a player will need 4,000 Bonds to receive a reward vehicle.
- Only a vehicle that the player does not currently have in their Garage can be selected.
- Personal Fame Points can be exchanged for reward bonuses until March 10 at 03:59 PT | 05:59 CT | 06:59 ET.
- All reward bonuses and their cost in personal Fame Points will be available only in the game client in the Confrontation section of the Clan screen.
- All reward vehicles (except the Carro da Combattimento 45 t) come with the Veteran customization set
Rewards Available in Exchange for Personal Fame Points
Earth Element and Other Styles in the Series
Clan players will also have a chance to receive the new Earth Element 2D style, which completes the series of element-themed styles. This look can be applied to any Tier VIII–X vehicle in your Garage.
Additionally, personal Fame Points can be used to redeem three more styles from the series from previous events, as well as the Lightning style. Participate in the Confrontation event to get the entire collection.
15. Clan Leaderboard
Some mechanics of the Confrontation event are irreversible and can affect the Clan's progress in the event that any unfair actions are performed by Clan officers or any accounts are hacked. Please take your security seriously and consider these tips before the start of the event:
- Clan Commanders—be cautious when selecting players who have access to officer permissions and operations on the map. It is a good idea to limit the number of such players for the duration of the event.
- Never transfer your account to a third party. It is not secure and violates the game rules.
- We recommend changing your account password before the start of the event and enabling two-factor authentication to make your account more secure.
1. Depending on the Clan's position in the clan leaderboard, the total bonds that players in this Clan receive is affected by the following multiplier:
For example, if a player is among the top 7% of players by personal Fame Points in the Alley of Fame, and their Clan is among the top 7% of Clans, the player receives 800 Bonds (by Personal Leaderboard) * 5 (Clan multiplier) = 4,000 Bonds.
2. The player receives a Clan multiplier only from the Clan to which the player belongs at the moment the event ends and if the following condition has been met: At least five battles have been fought during the Confrontation event as a member of this Clan following the last application to this particular Clan.
3. Unlike other rewards, gold is distributed for a determined position, not for being among a certain percentage of players. The total prize pool of 1,600,000 Gold will be distributed among Clans in the following way:
16. Bond Auction
To participate in the Bond Auction, a player should produce the special Permit for vehicle auction in the Workshop. The Permit can be produced only from February 7 through February 21.
Please note: If you have received a vehicle for personal Fame Points, you will not be able to participate in the vehicle auction, even if you have a Permit for it.
- The auction opens February 24 at 04:00 PT | 06:00 CT | 07:00 ET.*, as does the window to exchange personal Fame Points for bonuses, and closes March 10 at 04:00 PT | 06:00 CT | 07:00 ET.
Players can make a bid of at least 6,000 Bonds.
- Personal Fame Points can be exchanged for Bonds and used at the auction.
- A player can cancel a bid at any moment and make a different bid.
- After the end of the auction, the players who made the 2,550 highest bids will receive the vehicle that they selected.
- If there are several players who made the smallest winning bid, the players who made the earliest winning bid will receive the vehicles.
- The bids that were made but did not win will be returned to the players who made them.
* The starting date of the auction may change.
Best of luck on the battlefield!