Thunderstorm will last from July 26 at 08:00 ET | 07:00 CT | 05:00 PT until August 9 at 09:00 ET | 07:00 CT | 05:00 PT.
During the event, players can receive various rewards depending on the number of Fame Points earned, as well as produce a Premium vehicle in the Workshop.
- The number of rewards and the possibility of producing a Premium vehicle depend on the number of battles fought and victories achieved, as well as on the strategic decisions of the Clan leaders.
- By participating in battles, players can earn Fame Points, which can be exchanged at any time during the event for personal bonuses that can increase the rate of acquiring personal Fame Points. Once the event is over, the Fame Points players accumulated can be exchanged for rewards.
- In addition, all players will receive experimental modules, which change the technical characteristics of vehicles in battles on the Global Map.
- Clans will earn Fame Points both in battle and by meeting special conditions.
- At any time during the event, a Clan may use a special mechanic that converts a Clan's Fame Points into Research Points.
- Research Points can be invested into various technologies that increase the rate of acquiring Clan Fame Points and simplify the Clan's actions on the map.
- If done effectively, Clans that wisely invest their Fame Points will earn even more of them for the battles they fight.
- Clans that manage to achieve the optimal balance between accumulating Fame Points and investing them into technology, while achieving good results in battle, stand the best chance of success in the event.
Changes as Compared to Previous Events
- The window of Clan battles on the Global Map has been reworked.
- The effect of influence on auction applications for all Advanced and Elite fronts has been removed for the "Increased effect of bonuses provided by provinces" technology.
- The sorting and logic of building the team compositions by ranks in the Clan has been added to the Special Battles window.
- The set of vehicles in the Workshop has been changed
- The pool of the rewards for personal Fame Points has been revised.
- Workshop: a mechanic that adds special resources after battles are fought on the Global Map. Used for the transformation of these resources and the production of Premium vehicles.
- Experimental Modules: a set of special modules that improve various characteristics of vehicles. Used only within the event. One-time use. Given to all participants in a limited and fixed number. They cannot be replenished.
- Resources: various game items received after battle. They can be transformed in the Workshop.
- Components: items that are assembled using the resources in the Workshop. These are used to assemble Premium vehicles.
- Production Queue: an element of the Workshop. It is an item sequence for production.
- Fronts: areas into which the playing field is divided. There are three Fronts in total, each one featuring its own game mechanics and access conditions. Each subsequent Front has fewer provinces, greater competition, and better rewards.
- Bonuses: Clan boosts that are available from provinces and received by the Clans that own them.
- Technologies: special advantages received by clans through investment of previously earned Fame Points.
- Lab: vendor of Technologies. Technologies can be purchased using Research Points, which can only be received by exchanging Clan Fame Points.
- Investment: a special mechanic to convert Clan Fame Points into Research Points, which are required to purchase Technologies. When using the Investment mechanic, if a Clan owns provinces on the Fronts, the Clan is automatically removed from the map.
- Landing Auction: a hybrid of a landing and auction where some Clans make landing bids using Clan Fame Points while other clans participate in the auction using bonuses and Technologies.
- Clan Tasks: tasks that allow clans to earn clan Fame Points, Research Points, and various Technologies.
- Personal Bonuses: special advantages players receive in exchange for personal Fame Points.
- Reward Bonuses: various rewards that players can receive in exchange for accumulated personal Fame Points once the event is over.
- The Thunderstorm event will take place from July 26 through August 9. The last day of battles is August 8.
The event will comprise a single stage, without breaks or days off.
All Clans (existing and newly created ones) will be able to participate in the event.
The playing field will be divided into three fronts: Basic, Advanced, and Elite. Access to the Advanced and Elite fronts is limited.
Revolts are OFF.
All battles will be played in the format: 15 vs. 15 in Tier X vehicles.
The battle duration is 15 minutes.
“Fog of War” is ON.
Penalties for no-show in battle are ON.
Province income in Gold is OFF. During the Thunderstorm event, Provinces will provide special bonuses to their owners.
The Province owner does not participate in tournaments on landing Provinces, in landing auctions, or in tournaments among challengers in attacks by land on their own Provinces.
Clans can submit applications for landing tournaments on the territory of the Basic Front and for landing auctions on the Advanced and Elite Fronts if they own any territories on any Fronts.
Clans cannot attack landing provinces on the territory of the Basic Front by land.
Clans can attack landing auctions on the territories of the Advanced and Elite Fronts by land.
Headquarters is OFF. Divisions can be created on any province.
Division creation and upkeep are free.
Division modules are ON but limited. All created divisions are automatically equipped with the Engineer Battalion module, which decreases the lock on movement between owned Provinces by 50%.
Landing Provinces on the territory of the Basic Front are dynamic and change their location when landing battles are over.
The maximum number of participants in a landing tournament is 32.
On the first day of the "world re-division", the maximum number of participants in a landing tournament is 16.
Landing auctions on the territories of the Advanced and Elite Fronts are dynamic and change their location when battles are over.
The maximum number of participants in a landing auction is 16 on the territory of the Advanced Front and 8 on the territory of the Elite Front.
A battle shift of 15 minutes is ON for 50% of provinces.
Vehicle lock is ON in battles for provinces of the Elite Front. Basic lock duration is 144 hours.
- Abbey, Airfield, Cliff, El Halluf, Ensk, Fisherman's Bay, Fjords, Himmelsdorf, Karelia, Lakeville, Malinovka, Mannerheim Line, Mines, Mountain Pass, Murovanka, Prokhorovka, Redshire, Ruinberg, Sand River, Steppes
After a battle on the Global Map, participants will receive various resources.
The amount of resources is the same for all team members and depends on the following factors:
- Front of the battle
- Battle type
- Battle outcome: A Clan will earn more resources for a victory.
- Number of enemy vehicles destroyed: The more enemy vehicles destroyed, the more resources earned (vehicles destroyed at the end of the battle are counted, irrespective of who destroyed them).
- Presence of experimental modules on enemy vehicles destroyed: The destruction of vehicles that have experimental modules will be rewarded with additional resources.
Resources that are received in battles can be used to make components. Components can be used to assemble Premium vehicles.
Scrap is the starting resource that can be used to receive other resources. In the Workshop, scrap can be used to receive other resources: ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, and spare parts. The process of transforming scrap into other resources is instantaneous.
Resources are used to produce components:
- Parts for the engine, Armor, Chassis, Armament, Metalware, Tools
All components can be disassembled into resources. This process occurs instantaneously. The amount of received resources will be smaller than the amount spent on assembly.
Components are used to produce Premium vehicles.
Only one item (including vehicles) can be assembled at a time. However, a production queue can be set.
Items in the production queue can be shifted within, or removed from, the queue. When removing an item from the queue (including the current one), the resources will be returned to the inventory in full.
In the Workshop, players can find the battle log. It displays the amount of resources that have been earned in all battles since the event's start.
The Workshop will be available until the end of the period given to exchange Fame Points for reward bonuses (August 26th).
Once the Workshop closes, all unused resources will be removed.
Assembled vehicles will be credited to players within a few days after the exchange of Fame Points for reward bonuses has ended, and after the results of the Bond Auction have been summed up. The vehicles will be credited on August 27th.
- Only one Premium vehicle can be assembled during the event, so make your choice in advance.
- The date of receipt of vehicles assembled in the Workshop may change.
During the event, all participants will receive experimental modules that affect the technical characteristics of vehicles. These modules can only be used in battles on the Global Map.
Only one experimental module can be mounted on a vehicle. It will work for only one battle (the module will not be deducted in the event of a technical victory). These modules can be demounted and remounted on vehicles.
Experimental modules cannot be mounted on SPGs.
Once the event begins, three experimental modules of each type will be credited to all players after logging into the game. They cannot be replenished during the event.
If an experimental module is mounted on a vehicle during a battle, it will be marked with a special indicator in the battle interface.
After the event, all unused modules will be removed.
+20% to gun stabilization
|Additional Armor Plating||
+20% to vehicle durability
+25% to vehicle weight
+15% to damage caused
+20% to aiming time
|Air Conditioning System||+30% to major qualification of all crew members|
|Composite Spall Liner||
+10% to vehicle durability
+10% to vehicle weight
|Supercharging System||+20% to engine power|
- The playing field will be divided into three Fronts: Basic, Advanced, and Elite.
- Prime Time of the event:
- Basic Front—16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET until 19:00 PT | 21:00 CT | 22:00 ET
- Advanced Front— 16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET until 19:00 PT | 21:00 CT | 22:00 ET
- Elite Front— 16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET until 19:00 PT | 21:00 CT | 22:00 ET
There are three Fronts with different access conditions, a different number of personal and Clan Fame Points to earn, and different strategic mechanics.
Each province of the Global Map has a certain number of bonuses that provide strategic advantages to the Clan that owns it.
Bonus distribution for provinces remains unchanged throughout the event.
5.1. Basic Front
- On the Basic Front, Clan Fame Points can be earned only for battles.
- Applications for landings at the territory of the Basic Front are available to any clan of at least 15 members with a Tier X vehicle.
- The maximum number of landing applications that are available at one time to a Clan on the Basic Front is six (if the Clan has more than 90 players who have a Tier X vehicle).
- Dynamic landings are available at the territory of the Basic Front. Applications for landing on the Basic Front can be submitted by clans that already own provinces on any Front.
- The Basic Front consists of 147 provinces. Prime Time of the Front—16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET to 20:00 PT | 22:00 CT | 23:00 ET
5.2. Advanced Front
- On the Advanced Front, Fame Points can be earned both for battles and for owning provinces.
- There are four ways of receiving access to provinces of the Advanced Front:
- Capture a province that provides the "Application for a landing auction on the Advanced Front" bonus.
- Purchase the "Application for a landing auction on the Advanced Front" technology from the Laboratory.
- Make a bid (in Fame Points) for a landing auction. The minimum bid to gain access to the Advanced Front is 100 Clan Fame Points (see clause 8 of the Regulations).
- Complete "Experienced Raider" Clan tasks (see clause 10 of the Regulations).
- Provinces of the Advanced Front (as compared to the Basic Front) provide a 10% bonus to Fame Points earned in battles (see clause 9 of the Regulations).
- Owning a province on the Advanced Front is rewarded with Clan Fame Points. The number of Fame Points rewarded decreases each day of ownership. Clan Fame Points are added during the calculation for the next turn after battles on the province are over. If a Clan leaves the map before the turn's calculation, it will not receive Clan Fame Points.
|Duration of ownership of a province on the Advanced Front by a Clan (PLAY DAYS)||Clan Fame Points|
- If a Clan captures a province of the Advanced Front for the first time, it receives 4,000 clan Fame Points. If the Clan maintains ownership of the province for a second day, it receives 3,000 Clan Fame Points, 2,000 Clan Fame Points for a third day, and so on.
- When a province is captured repeatedly (excluding capture after Investment), the bonus remains as if the clan owned it without interruption. For example, a clan owns a province for three days, loses it, then re-captures it the following day. In this case, the clan will receive 1,000 clan Fame Points for the first day of resumed ownership, and 0 clan Fame Points for the following day.
- Investment resets the counter of owning a province. If it is captured again, the associated income starts anew.
- The Advanced Front consists of 74 Provinces. Prime Time of the Front—16:00 PT | 18:00 CT | 19:00 ET to 20:00 PT | 22:00 CT | 23:00 ET
5.3. Elite Front
- On the Elite Front, Clan Fame Points can be earned for battles, for owning provinces, and for the number of owned provinces.
- There are three ways of receiving access to provinces of the Elite Front:
- Capture a Province that provides the "Application for a landing auction on the Elite Front" bonus.
- Purchase the "Application for a landing auction on the Elite Front" technology from the Laboratory.
- Make a bid (in Fame Points) for a landing auction. The minimum bid to gain access to the Elite Front is 10,000 Clan Fame Points (see clause 8 of the Regulations).
- Provinces of the Elite Front (as compared to the Basic Front) provide a 20% bonus to Fame Points earned in battles (see clause 9 of the Regulations).
- Owning a province rewards Clans with Clan Fame Points, and similar to provinces of the Advanced Front (Clause 4 of the Advanced Front section), points decrease for each day of ownership. Clan Fame Points are added during the calculation for the next turn after battles on the province are over.
|Duration of ownership of a province on the Elite front by a clan (in game days)||Clan Fame Points|
- Clans that own groups of provinces on the territory of the Elite Front earn Clan Fame Points. At the end of a game day, Clans that own four or more Provinces on the territory of the Elite Front are rewarded with Clan Fame Points depending on the number of owned Provinces after battles on Provinces are over.
|Number of provinces owned on the Elite front by a Clan||Reward in Clan Fame Points|
- These Clan Fame Points are added at the end of a game day 21:00 PT | 23:00 CT | 24:00 ET. However, if a Clan starts Investment while owning a group of Provinces on the Elite Front, it will receive Research Points in full for all Clan Fame Points, including the reward for owning a group of Provinces. If a Clan maintains ownership of its provinces until the end of battles on Provinces and then leaves the Global Map (not by starting Investment), it will receive Clan Fame Points.
- Vehicle lock is ON in battles for provinces of the Elite Front.
- Vehicles destroyed in any battle on the territory of the Elite Front are locked for 144 hours, excluding battles against the province owner. Upon winning a battle against the p]Province owner, vehicles are locked for 72 hours.
- The vehicle lock time can be decreased using a special technology.
- Locked vehicles can be used in battles on the territories of the Basic and Advanced Fronts.
- The Elite Front consists of 15 provinces. Prime Time of the Front—05:00 PT | 07:00 CT | 08:00 ET to 13:00 PT | 15:00 CT | 16:00 ET
A Clan can use various bonuses and technologies to accelerate the acquisition of Fame Points.
These are divided into two groups: technologies that can either be purchased from the Laboratory with Research Points or received as rewards for completing clan tasks, and bonuses that can be acquired by capturing and owning Provinces that provide such bonuses. The effects of bonuses and technologies stack (see more details in the Bonuses and Technologies sections).
6.1. Research Points and Investment
- Investment is a special mechanic to exchange Clan Fame Points for Research Points (at a particular exchange rate). The exchange rate can be improved using certain technologies.
- When using this mechanic, all auction bids made (pending) are canceled and the Clan leaves the Global Map. Clan Fame Points are exchanged for Research Points. Only the Clan leader or executive officers can use the Investment function.
- The exchange (Fame Points for Research Points) is performed after the calculation for the upcoming turn.
- Investment cannot be started if Prime Time has begun for the Provinces in which the Clan has scheduled battles.
- Once Investment is complete, the possibility of earning the full bonus from provinces of the Advanced and Elite Fronts is restored (see more details in the Advanced Front and Elite Front sections).
- It is not possible to reverse the exchange of Fame Points for Research Points. Please be attentive, especially at the end of the event.
- The Laboratory is a special store where Research Points can be spent to purchase various technologies.
- All active Clan improvements can be viewed in the Laboratory.
- Each province on the event map features various bonuses.
- Bonuses activate once a Clan occupies a Province and terminate when the Clan loses the Province.
- If a Clan owns several Provinces that provide the same bonus, the effect does not stack. A Clan gets the effect only from the most effective bonus. For example, a Clan owns two Provinces. One of them provides a bonus of +3% to Clan Fame Points earned, while the other provides a bonus of +10% to Clan Fame Points earned. Eventually, the Clan members will only get +10% to personal Fame Points they earn.
- A technology can be received once during the event. It remains in effect until the event is over.
- A technology starts working immediately after being purchased in the Laboratory, or after a Clan receives it for completing a Clan task.
- The effects of multiple technologies of the same type stack. Therefore, if a Clan first gets a technology that provides +5% to Clan Fame Points earned, and later acquires a technology that provides +10% to Clan Fame Points earned, then the clan members will receive a total bonus of +15% to the Clan Fame Points earned.
- The cost of a technology may change dynamically depending on the number of Clans that purchase the technology. The more Clans that purchase a particular technology, the less expensive it is for Clans that do not yet have it.
6.5. Table of Bonuses and Technologies
|Increased number of Clan Fame Points earned in battles||Fronts: Basic, Advanced, Elite|
|Increased number of Clan Fame Points for owning Provinces of the Advanced and Elite fronts||Fronts: Basic, Advanced, Elite|
|Application for auction on the Advanced Front||Fronts: Basic|
|Application for auction on the Elite Front||Fronts: Basic, Advanced|
|Increased reward for owning provinces in the Elite Front territory||Fronts: Elite|
|Increased effect of bonuses provided by provinces|
|Decreased duration of vehicle lock|
|Improved rate of exchanging Clan Fame Points for Research Points|
|Increased bonus for winning against an opponent that has more Clan Fame Points|
- Personal Fame Points can be exchanged to personal bonuses in the game client on the Clan screen.
- Players can exchange personal Fame Points for personal bonuses that speed up the process of earning personal Fame Points.
- A personal bonus for personal Fame Points is activated as soon as it is received by the player.
- Players need to use landing auctions to get to the Advanced and Elite Fronts.
- There are two ways of participating in an auction: get access via a technology or bonus, or make a bid in Clan Fame Points.
- The main feature of landing auctions is that there can be more than one winner in an auction. The auction winners then meet in a tournament. Afterwards, the tournament winner faces the province owner. The maximum number of auction winners depends on the Front—16 winners for the Advanced Front and eight winners for the Elite Front. If required, these numbers can be increased.
- Eight applications for the Advanced Front landing auction and four applications for the Elite Front landing auction are reserved for Clans that get access by capturing a Province with the corresponding bonus by purchasing this bonus in the Laboratory.
- One turn before battles start, all Clans can make bids in Clan Fame Points to the landing auction or submit landing applications using the Clan bonuses and technologies they have.
- One turn before battles start, the tournament grid is created. It includes Clans that apply for a landing auction with bonuses and technologies, Clans that make the highest bids in Clan Fame Points, and Clans that land on the province "by land".
- Example: 23 Clans apply to a landing auction for the Advanced Front. Two Clans own Provinces that provide the corresponding bonus. Four Clans have purchased the application in the Laboratory. 14 Clans have made bids in clan Fame Points. Three Clans have landed on the province "by land". One turn before battles start, the tournament bracket is created. It will include the six Clans that have the corresponding bonuses (the two Clans that own Provinces and the four Clans that have purchased technologies), the 10 Clans that have made the highest bids in Clan Fame Points, and the three Clans that have landed on the Province "by land". The four Clans that have made the smallest bids do not participate in the tournament.
- If several Clans make the same bid, priority will be given to the clan that made the bid first.
- Example: 10 Clans have made identical bids to a landing auction for the Elite Front. Two Clans that own the corresponding technologies have applied for this auction. In this case, eight Clans will win the auction—the two Clans that own the technologies and the six Clans that made their bids earlier than the other Clans.
- Unsuccessful bid amounts are returned to the Clans that made them.
- Battles between the auction winners and Clans that land on the auctioned Province "by land" are fought according to the standard rules applied to tournaments among challengers. In addition, a x5 multiplier is applied to personal and clan Fame Points earned in these battles.
- During the Thunderstorm event, Clans compete for Fame Points in order to claim the most valuable rewards of the event.
- Both Clans and players earn Fame Points in battles.
- In any individual battle, all players on a team earn the same number of Fame Points, which is then affected by the coefficient of each personal bonus that is individual to each player.
- Personal Fame Points can be exchanged to personal bonuses and reward bonuses only in the game client on the Clan screen.
- The formula for calculating Fame Points earned in battles:
- Fame_Points: Fame Points earned in battle.
- Fame_points_base: the basic number of Fame Points. 1,500 for the Basic Front, 1,650 for the Advance Front, and 1,800 for the Elite Front.
- Battle_type_c: battle type multiplier.
- Event_value_c: game event multiplier (for the Thunderstorm event, this value is 1).
- Elo_c: Elo rating multiplier. Corresponds to the Front Elo rating for Tier X vehicles.
- Team_XP: the amount of experience a team earned in the battle.
- Battle_XP: the total amount of experience teams earned in the battle.
- Team_size: the team size is set at 15 players.
- Bonus_р: the multiplier provided by active bonuses for Fame Points earned in battles (different for clans and players).
- Technology_р: the multiplier provided by active technologies for Fame Points earned in battles (for clans only).
Battle type multiplier (Battle_type_c)
|Tournament among challengers on a landing Province of the Basic Front||1|
|Tournament among challengers on a regular Province of any Front and tournament among challengers on a landing auction of the Advanced or Elite Front||5|
|Battle with the Province owner on any Front||5|
Elo rating multipliers (Elo_c):
|Elo rating of the opposing clan||Elo_c|
9.1. Personal Fame Points
- During the event, personal Fame Points can only be earned in battles.
- During the event, personal Fame Points can be exchanged for personal bonuses.
- Once the event is over, personal Fame Points can be exchanged for reward bonuses.
- Personal Fame Points and personal bonuses are retained during the entire event, regardless of joining/leaving the Clan.
9.2. Clan Fame Points
- Clan Fame Points can be earned by fighting in battles and completing special conditions on the Advanced and Elite Fronts.
- The log of earning Clan Fame Points is available in the Clan profile on the Clan portal.
- If a Clan that has fewer Clan Fame Points defeats a Clan that has more Clan Fame Points (including bids that have already been made but not paid), 3% of the difference in Clan Fame Points (including bids that have already been made but not paid) is transferred from the defeated Clan to the winning clan. Technologies can increase this amount to 7% of the difference in clan Fame Points.
- Example: Two Clans fought a battle. The winning Clan has 1,000 Clan Fame Points while the defeated Clan has 101,000 Clan Fame Points at the end of the battle. The difference in the number of their Clan Fame Points is 100,000. 3% of this number is 3,000. Thus, the defeated Clan will lose 3,000 clan Fame Points, and they will be transferred to the winning clan.
- Clan Fame Points can be spent for a landing auction on the Advanced or Elite Fronts.
- Clan Fame Points can be fully exchanged for Research Points, using the Investment mechanic.
- Clan Fame Points, including the invested points, are displayed on the Global Map, which allows for evaluating opponents based on the number of Fame Points they spend on technologies and regarding their speed of earning Clan Fame Points.
9.3. Fixed Battles
- Fixed battles are prohibited by the Regulations. Clans and players that violate the rules will lose all their Fame Points (both Clan and personal) and their game accounts will be banned.
- In contradictory cases related to adding Fame Points (suspicions of fixed battles, etc.), the administration reserves the right to demand the battle replay, screenshots, and other related information. If the requested information is not provided, the administration reserves the right to make a decision at their discretion. We strongly recommend players activate Enable Battle Recording in the game settings.
- During the event, Clans can complete clan tasks.
- The tasks will be rewarded with technologies, Research Points, and clan Fame Points.
- All Clan tasks, their conditions, and their rewards are available in the Global Map UI.
- 5,000 Research Points
- Win a battle on the Elite Front (including landing auction battles)
Number of times task can be completed:
- 100 Research Points
- Capture a Province on the Basic Front
Number of times task can be completed:
- 5,000 Clan Fame Points
- Capture a Province on the Advanced Front
Number of times task can be completed:
- Technology: +20% to Clan Fame Points in battles
- Capture a Province on the Elite Front
Number of times task can be completed:
- Technology: free application to the Advanced Front
- Capture 10 Provinces on the Advanced Front
Number of times task can be completed:
- 50 Research Points
- Destroy 50 enemy vehicles on any Front
Number of times task can be completed:
10.1. Special Offers
- Clans will be provided with options to invest Clan Fame Points into Research Points at a special, improved exchange rate if the following condition has been met:
- a Clan plays battles for at least five days in the event without performing any Investment. In this case, on the sixth day, the Clan will receive a special Investment offer granting 50% more Research Points. The offer will remain available for 24 hours and will be made to a Clan only once during the event.
- At the beginning of the event, all Clans have 0 Research Points.
- On the first day of the event, all provinces on the Basic Front will be landing Provinces. The maximum number of landing applications is 16.
- Once the battles on landing Provinces are over, dynamic landing Provinces on the Basic Front will be enabled. The maximum number of applications for this type of landing is 32.
- On the second day of the event, dynamic landing auctions are opened on the territories of the Advanced and Elite Fronts.
- On August 8th, after the end of the battles on landing tournaments, new dynamic landings and auctions will not be created.
- The map will be frozen, the event will be finished, and the finalization of results will start on August 9th.
- The process of receiving awards and opening access to bond exchange for vehicles will begin on August 9th.
- The sum of penalties will be calculated from the total sum of Clan Fame Points, including bids that were made but not won.
- Clan Fame Points are removed from the clan's account. It is possible that, after penalties and auctions results, the clan account can display a negative quantity of clan Fame Points.
Number of "no-shows" within the reference period
|Maximum number of landing applications||Clan Fame Points||Reference period|
|1||6||Penalties shall not be imposed||3 Days|
- Rewards within the Thunderstorm event are divided into personal and Clan rewards. They can be received for taking a position in the corresponding (personal and Clan) Halls of Fame.
- Once the event is over, personal Fame Points can be exchanged for reward bonuses.
- Only players and Clans that have managed to enter the Alley of Fame will be included in the calculation of players that receive rewards.
- To enter the Alley of Fame, a player or a Clan has to play at least five battles during the event.
13.1. Personal Leaderboard
- Rewards for positions on the Personal Leaderboard include bonds, styles, decals, badges, and medals.
Awards of the Thunderstorm Event and Conditions for Receiving Them
Be a member of the winning Clan at the end of the eventFight at least five battles in the Thunderstorm event after joining the Clan.
Thunderstorm Top 10
Be a member of a Top 10 Clan at the end of the event.
Thunderstorm Top 100
Be a member of a Top 100 Clan at the end of the event.
Fight at least five battles within the Thunderstorm event.
Be a member of the Clan that has the longest series of victories (at the end of the event).
Badges of the Thunderstorm Event and Conditions for Receiving Them
Legend of Global Map
Be among the top 1% of players on the Personal Leaderboard and be a member of a Clan belonging to the top 1% of clans following the results of the event.
Fight at least 50% of battles within the Thunderstorm event for the clan that is among the top 1% of Clans.
Be a member of a top 10% Clan following the results of the event.
The "Proserpina" 3D Style and Conditions for Receiving It
The top 1,200 players in the Alley of Fame will receive the "Proserpina" 3D style for the Carro da Combattimento 45 t.
The style does not include the Carro da Combattimento 45 t tank itself. The style will be credited even if a player does not have the Carro da Combattimento 45 t in their Garage.
"Gold Vein" Style and Conditions for Receiving It
All players ranking in the top 10% of the Alley of Fame at the end of the Thunderstorm event will receive the Gold Vein style.
The style can be applied to any Tier VIII–X vehicle. It can be re-applied to other vehicles of these tiers without restriction.
Decals and Conditions for Receiving Them
Players who received the Legend of Global Map medal or badge will also receive a set of six similar Decals.
- Players who earned personal Fame Points during the event can exchange them for personal bonuses.
- Once the event is over, the cost of the reward vehicles is displayed as a number ofpersonal Fame Points. The cost will be equal to the number of personal Fame Points earned by the player who tookposition 2,250 in the Alley of Fame. In addition to personal Fame Points, a player will need 4,000 bonds to receive a reward vehicle:
- Only a vehicle that the player does not currently have in their Garage can be selected.
- Personal Fame Points can be exchanged for reward bonuses until August 26th.
- All reward bonuses and their cost in personal Fame Points will be available onlyin the game client on the clan screen.
- All reward vehicles come with the Veteran customization set, except the Carro da Combattimento45 t.
Rewards Available in Exchange for Personal Fame Points
Some mechanics of the Thunderstorm event are irreversible and can affect the Clan's progress in the event that any unfair actions are performed by Clan officers or any accounts are hacked. Please take your security seriously and consider these tips before the start of the event:
- Clan Commanders—be cautious when selecting players who have access to officer permissions and operations on the map. It is a good idea to limit the number of such players for the duration of the event.
- Never transfer your account to a third party. It is not secure and violates the game rules.
- We recommend changing your account password before the start of the event and enabling the second authentication factor to make your account more secure.
- Depending on the Clan's position on the Clan Leaderboard, the sum of bonds players in this Clan receive is affected by the following multiplier:
- Thus, if a player is among the top 7% of players by personal Fame Points in the region, and the Clan is among the top 7% of Clans in the same region, a player receives 800 Bonds (by Personal Leaderboard) *5 (Clan multiplier) = 4,000 Bonds.
- A player receives a Clan multiplier only from the Clan to which the player belongs at the moment the event ends and if the following condition has been met: at least five battles have been fought during the Thunderstorm event as a member of this Clan following the last application to this particular Clan.
- Unlike other rewards, Gold is distributed for a determined position, not for being among a certain percentage (%) of players. The total prize pool of 1,820,000Goldwill be distributed among clans in the following way:
Players who entered the Alley of Fame but did not earn enough Fame Points to exchange them for a vehicle can take part in the Bond Auction and win one of the Tier X vehicles. To enter the Alley of Fame, at least five battles should be fought within the event.
- The auction starts on August 12 at 06:00 PT | 07:00 CT | 08:00 ET from the opening of the period to exchange personal Fame Points for bonuses and ends on August 26). The starting date of the auction may change.
- Players who entered the Alley of Fame but did not earn enough Fame Points to exchange them for a vehicle can take part in the Bond auction and make a bid of at least 4,500 Bonds. Note that personal Fame Points can be exchanged for Bonds and used at the auction.
- A player can cancel a bid at any moment and make a different bid.
- After the end of the auction, the players who made the 600 highest bids will receive the vehicle that they selected.
- If there are several players who made the smallest winning bid, the players who made the earliest winning bid will receive the vehicles.
- The bids that were made but did not win will be returned to the players who made them.
Good luck on the battlefield!