In their first battles, beginners will not encounter experienced players; they will fight against other beginners or AI-controlled opponents.
The vehicle model of the KV-4 KTTS has been improved.
Changes to the technical characteristics of the following vehicles:
The following vehicle has been added: SU-2-122
The following vehicle has been added:Pz.Kpfw. KW I (r)
The following vehicle has been added: A25 Harry Hopkins I
The following vehicle has been added: M16/43 Sahariano
The following vehicles have been added for testing by Supertest players: T32M and М Project
The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: 116-F3
- In some cases, the sequence of events in the damage log is distorted.
- In some cases, falling trees fall through the terrain.
- Upon the successful completion of the Alliance-14 mission during the Chimera operation, the failed mission icon is displayed after the battle.
- The Battle Results screen is missing an entry about the completion of the last mission in a series.
- There is no voice notification when an enemy vehicle is destroyed.
- On high graphics settings, when switching to the Sniper mode and zooming in on foliage, the FPS (frames per second) rate decreases.
- The ammo rack detonation icon is repeatedly displayed above vehicles destroyed beyond the draw circle when these vehicles enter the player's draw circle radius.
- When mounting the Experimental Optics equipment, the view range value is rounded down.
- When watching replays, the vehicles do not make engine or track sounds.
- When the commander is injured and Large First Aid Kit is used, the time needed to change a loaded shell decreases for the loader with the Intuition perk trained.
- When hovering an SPG's Artillery Aim over an enemy vehicle located beyond the player's draw circle, and the vehicle is then destroyed, the animation of its ammo rack detonation is displayed.
- When using MSAA (standard graphics settings), the green fill is applied to vehicle models that are behind vegetation or obstacles.
- Vehicles can drive into some buildings in the Frontline mode.
- The simplified outlining of vehicles can be displayed incorrectly in game modes with vehicle respawns.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Fixed the issue of losing control over the vehicle in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of destroyed vehicles being displayed as "alive" on the team score panel, on the side team panels, and on the minimap.
- Fixed the issue of some UI elements displaying incorrectly after reconnecting to a battle.
- Fixed the issue of different reload times displaying for some vehicles in battle and in the Garage.
- Fixed the issue of being unable to view the entire damage log in battle.
- Fixed the issue of being unable to activate clan Reserves.
- Fixed the issue of being unable to change the Platoon format in the Onslaught mode in some cases.
- Fixed the issue of the reward not being credited after completing Mission 14 within the Tank Academy.
- Fixed the issue of the vehicle filter resetting in some cases after returning from Frontline battles to the Garage.
- Fixed the icon of the Semovente M43 Bassotto tank destroyer.
- Improved the display of the Marks of Excellence on the UDES 14 Alt 5, the UDES 16, and the Progetto M35 mod. 46.
- Fixed the issue of new available messages sometimes displaying in the Personal Notifications tab of the Notification Center, even though no new messages were received.