Metal Wars will last from June 29 5:00 PT | 7:00 CT | 8:00 ET - July 13 5:00 PT | 7:00 CT | 8:00 ET.
During the event, players can receive various rewards depending on the number of Fame Points earned, as well as produce a Premium vehicle in the Workshop.
- The amount of rewards and the possibility of producing a Premium vehicle depends on the number of battles fought and victories achieved, as well as on the strategic decisions of the Clan leaders.
- By participating in battles, players can earn Fame Points, which can be exchanged at any time during the event for personal bonuses that can increase the rate of acquiring personal Fame Points. Once the event is over, the Fame Points players accumulated can be exchanged for various rewards.
- After each battle, players will receive various resources that can be used in the Workshop to acquire Premium vehicles.
- Clans will earn Fame Points both in battle and by meeting special conditions.
- At any time during the event, a clan may use a special mechanic that converts a Clan's Fame Points into Research Points.
- Research Points can be invested into various technologies that increase the rate of acquiring Clan Fame Points and simplify the Clan's actions on the map.
- If done effectively, Clans that wisely invest their Fame Points will earn even more of them for the battles they fight.
- Clans that manage to achieve the optimal balance between accumulating Fame Points and investing them into technology, while achieving good results in battle, stand the best chance of succeeding in the event.
1. General Rules
1.2. The event will comprise a single stage, without breaks or days off.
1.3. All Clans (existing and newly created ones) will be able to participate in the event.
1.4. The playing field will be divided into three fronts: Basic, Advanced, and Elite. Access to the Advanced and Elite fronts is limited.
1.5. Revolts are OFF.
1.6. All battles will be played in the format: 15 vs. 15 in Tier IX-X vehicles.
1.7. The battle duration is 15 minutes.
1.8. “Fog of War” is ON.
1.9. Penalties for no-show in battle are ON.
1.10. Province income in Gold is OFF. A Province will provide one to two special bonuses to its owner.
1.11. The Province owner does not participate in tournaments on landing Provinces, in landing auctions, or in tournaments among challengers in attacks by land on their own Provinces.
1.12. Clans can submit applications for landing tournaments on the territory of the Basic front and for landing auctions on the Advanced and Elite fronts if they own any territories on any fronts.
1.13. Clans cannot attack landing provinces on the territory of the Basic front by land.
1.14. Clans can attack landing auctions on the territories of the Advanced and Elite fronts by land.
1.15. Headquarters is OFF. Divisions can be created on any province.
1.16. Division creation is free.
1.17. Division modules are ON but limited. All created divisions are automatically equipped with the Engineer Battalion module, which decreases the lock on movement between owned Provinces by 50%.
1.18. Landing Provinces on the territory of the Basic front are dynamic and change their location when landing battles are over.
1.19. The maximum number of participants in a landing tournament is 32.
1.20. On the first day of the "world re-division", the maximum number of participants in a landing tournament is 16.
1.21. Landing auctions on the territories of the Advanced and Elite fronts are dynamic and change their location when battles are over.
1.22. The maximum number of participants in a landing auction is 16 on the territory of the Advanced front and 8 on the territory of the Elite front.
1.23. A battle shift of 15 minutes is ON for 50% of provinces.
1.24. Vehicle lock is ON in battles for provinces of the Elite front. Basic lock duration is 144 hours.
- 1.25 Maps:
- All Fronts: Abbey, Cliff, El Halluf, Fisherman's Bay, Himmelsdorf, Karelia, Live Oaks, Malinovka, Murovanka, Prokhorovka, Redshire, Ruinberg, Sand River, Steppes, and Westfield
- Basic and Advanced Fronts Only: Lakeville, Mannerheim Line, Mines, Mountain Pass, and Serene Coast
For the event, various complex mechanics that are similar to those of previous events on the Global Map will be used. Below is a brief glossary meant to simplify the understanding of the mechanics that are described in the document:
- Bonuses: Clan boosts that are available from provinces and received by the Clans that own them.
- Clan tasks: tasks that allow Clans to earn clan Fame Points, Research Points, and various technologies.
- Components: items that are assembled using the resources in the Workshop. These are used to assemble Premium vehicles.
- Experimental modules: a set of special modules that improve various characteristics of vehicles. Used only within the event, and has a one-time use. Given to all participants in a limited and fixed amount. They cannot be replenished.
- Fronts: the playing field is divided into three fronts with different access conditions and mechanics. Each subsequent front has fewer provinces, greater competition, and better rewards.
- Investment: a special mechanic to convert Clan Fame Points into Research Points, which are required to purchase technologies. When using the Investment mechanic, if a Clan owns Provinces on the Fronts, the Clan is automatically removed from the map.
- Laboratory: technology vendor. Technologies can be purchased using Research Points, which can only be received by exchanging Clan Fame Points.
- Landing auction: a hybrid of a landing and auction where some Clans make landing bids using Clan Fame Points while other Clans participate in the auction using bonuses and technologies.
- Personal bonuses: special advantages players receive in exchange for personal Fame Points.
- Production queue: an element of the Workshop. It is an item sequence for production.
- Resources: various game items received after Global Map battles. They can be transformed in the Workshop.
- Reward bonuses: various rewards that players can receive in exchange for accumulated personal Fame Points once the event is over
- Technologies: special advantages received by clans through the investment of previously earned Fame Points.
- Workshop: a mechanic that adds special resources (in the game client) after battles are fought on the Global Map, the transformation of these resources, and the production of Premium vehicles.
During the Metal Wars event, players can use the Workshop (using resources received after battles on the Global Map) to produce Tier VII and Tier VIII Premium vehicles:
The Workshop can be found on the Clan screen.
2.1 Resources and Vehicle Production
After a battle on the Global Map, participants will receive various resources.
The amount of resources is the same for all team members and dependant on the following factors:
- Front where the battle occurred: The amount of resources received on the Advanced front is bigger than that on the Basic front but smaller than that on the Elite front.
- Battle type: Players can earn more resources in battles on regular Provinces than in battles on landing Provinces or landing auctions (excluding battles against the Province owner).
- Victory or defeat: A Clan will earn more resources for a victory.
- Number of enemy vehicles destroyed: The more enemy vehicles destroyed, the more resources earned (the number of vehicles destroyed at the end of the battle is counted, irrespective of who destroyed them).
- Experimental modules (see Clause 3 of the Regulations) on destroyed enemy vehicles: The destruction of vehicles that have experimental modules will be rewarded with additional resources.
Resources that are received in battles can be used to make components. Components can be used to produce Premium vehicles.
Scrap is the starting resource that can be used to receive other resources. In the Workshop, Scrap can be used to receive other resources: ferrous metal, non-ferrous metal, and spare parts. The process of transforming Scrap into other resources is instantaneous.
Resources are used to produce the following components:
- Parts for the engine
- Fasteners and tooling.
All components can be dismantled into resources. This process occurs instantaneously, but the number of received resources will be smaller than the amount spent on production.
Components are used to produce Premium vehicles.
Only one item (including vehicles) can be produced at a time. However, a production queue can be set.
Items in the production queue can be shifted within or removed from the queue. When removing an item from the queue (including the current one), the resources will be returned to the Material Depot in full.
Important! Production takes time as a Tier VII vehicle requires 15 days and a Tier VIII vehicle requires 16 days. Players should select a vehicle for production in advance since time is limited. Only one Premium vehicle can be produced during the event.
In the Workshop, players can find the battle log. It displays the amount of resources that have been earned in all battles since the event's start.
The Workshop will be available until the end of the period given to exchange Fame Points for reward bonuses (July 30 5:00 PT | 7:00 CT | 8:00 ET).
Once the Workshop stops, all unused resources will be deducted.
Produced vehicles will be credited to players within a few days after the period given to exchange Fame Points for reward bonuses has ended and the results of the Bond Auction have been summed up.
3. Experimental modules
During the event, all participants will receive experimental modules that affect the technical characteristics of vehicles.
These modules can be used only in battles on the Global Map.
Only one experimental module can be mounted on a vehicle. It will work for only one battle (the module will not be deducted in the event of a technical victory).
These modules can be demounted and remounted on vehicles.
Experimental modules cannot be mounted on SPGs.
Once the event starts and players log into the game client, they will receive 3 experimental modules of each type. These modules cannot be replenished during the event. Use them for important battles!
Before and during the battle, if an experimental module is mounted on a vehicle, it will be marked with a special indicator in the battle interface.
After the event, all unused modules will be deducted.
+30% to gun stabilization
-5% to vehicle durability
|Additional Armor Plating||
+20% to vehicle durability
+30% to vehicle weight
+15% to damage caused
+20% to aiming time
|Air Conditioning System||+30% to major qualification of all crew members|
|Composite Spall Liner||
+5% to vehicle durability
+10% to vehicle weight
|Supercharging System||+20% to engine power
There are three fronts with different access conditions, different amounts of personal and Clan Fame Points to earn, and different strategic mechanics.
Each province of the Global Map has one or two bonuses that provide strategic advantages to the Clan that owns it.
Bonus distribution for provinces remains unchanged throughout the event.
5.1. Basic Front
- 5.1.1. On the Basic Front, Clan Fame Points can be earned only for battles.
- 5.1.2. Applications for landings on the territory of the Basic Front are available to any Clan with at least 15 members who have a Tier IX vehicle.
- 5.1.3. The maximum number of landing applications that are available at one time to a Clan on the Basic Front is six (if the clan has more than 90 players who have a Tier IX vehicle).
- 5.1.4. Dynamic landings on the territory of the Basic Front are available. Applications for landing on the Basic Front can be submitted by Clans that already own provinces on any Front.
- 5.1.5. The Basic Front consists of 123 provinces.
5.2. Advanced Front
- 5.2.1. On the Advanced Front, clan Fame Points can be earned both for battles and for owning provinces.
- 5.2.2. There are four ways to receive access to provinces of the Advanced Front:
- Capture a province that provides the "application for a landing auction on the Advanced Front" bonus.
- Purchase the "application for a landing auction on the Advanced Front" technology from the Laboratory.
- Make a bid (in Fame Points) for a landing auction. The minimum bid to gain access to the Advanced Front is 100 clan Fame Points (see clause 8 of the Regulations).
- Complete "Experienced Raider" Clan tasks (see clause 8 of the Regulations).
- 5.2.3. Provinces of the Advanced Front provide a 10% bonus to Fame Points earned in battles, compared to the Basic Front (see clause 8 of the Regulations).
- 5.2.4. Owning a province on the Advanced Front is rewarded with Clan Fame Points. The number of Fame Points rewarded decreases each day of ownership. Clan Fame Points are added during the calculation for the next turn after battles on the province are over. If a clan leaves the map before the turn's calculation, it will not receive clan Fame Points.
|Duration of ownership of a province on the Advanced Front by a Clan (in game days)||Clan Fame Points|
If a Clan captures a province of the Advanced Front for the first time, it receives 4,000 Clan Fame Points. If the Clan maintains ownership of the province for a second day, it receives 3,000 Clan Fame Points, 2,000 Clan Fame Points for a third day, and so on.
- 5.2.5. When a province is captured repeatedly (excluding capture after Investment), the bonus remains as if the Clan owned it without interruption. For example, a Clan owns a province for three days, loses it, then re-captures it the following day. In this case, the Clan will receive 1,000 Clan Fame Points for the first day of resumed ownership and 0 Clan Fame Points for the following day.
- 5.2.6. Investment resets the counter of owning a province. If it is captured again, the associated income starts anew.
- 5.2.7. The Advanced front consists of 62 provinces.
5.3. Elite Front
- 5.3.1. On the Elite Front, Clan Fame Points can be earned for battles, for owning provinces, and for the number of owned provinces.
- 5.3.2. There are two ways of receiving access to provinces of the Elite Front:
- Purchase the "application for a landing auction on the Elite Front" technology from the Laboratory.
- Make a bid (in Fame Points) for a landing auction. The minimum bid to gain access to the Elite Front is 10,000 Clan Fame Points (see clause 8 of the Regulations).
- 5.3.3. Provinces of the Elite Front provide a 20% bonus to Fame Points earned in battles, compared to the Basic Front (see clause 7 of the Regulations).
- 5.3.4. Owning a province rewards clans with Clan Fame Points, and similar to provinces of the Advanced Front (Regulations clause 5.2.4), points decrease for each day of ownership. Clan Fame Points are added during the calculation for the next turn after battles on the province are over.
|Duration of ownership of a province on the Elite front by a clan (in game days)||Clan Fame Points|
- 5.3.5. Clans that own groups of provinces on the territory of the Elite Front earn Clan Fame Points. At the end of a game day, Clans that own four or more provinces on the territory of the Elite Front are rewarded with Clan Fame Points depending on the number of owned provinces after battles on provinces are over.
|Number of provinces owned on the Elite front by a Clan||Reward in Clan Fame Points|
The amount of Clan Fame Points received for owning a group of provinces is added at the end of a game day (at 04:00 PT | 06:00 CT | 07:00 ET). However, if a Clan starts Investment while owning a group of provinces on the Elite Front, it will receive Research points in full for all Clan Fame Points, including the reward for owning a group of provinces.
If a Clan maintains ownership of its provinces until the end of battles on provinces and then leaves the Global Map (not by starting Investment), it will receive Clan Fame Points.
- 5.3.6. Vehicle lock is ON in battles for provinces of the Elite Front.
- Vehicles destroyed in any battle on the territory of the Elite Front are locked for 144 hours, excluding battles against the province owner. Upon winning a battle against the province owner, vehicles are locked for 72 hours.
- The vehicle lock time can be decreased using a special technology.
- Locked vehicles can be used in battles on the territories of the Basic and Advanced Fronts.
- 5.3.7. The Elite Front consists of 15 provinces.
6. Clan Improvements
A Clan can use various bonuses and technologies to accelerate the acquisition of Fame Points.
These are divided into two groups: technologies that can either be purchased from the Laboratory with Research Points or received as rewards for completing Clan tasks and Bonuses that can be acquired by capturing and owning provinces that provide such bonuses. The effects of bonuses and technologies stack. See more details in clauses 5.3 and 5.4 of the Regulations.
6.1. Research Points and Investment
- 6.1.1. Investment is a special mechanic to exchange Clan Fame Points to Research Points (at a particular exchange rate). The exchange rate can be improved using certain technologies.
- 6.1.2. Accumulated Clan Fame Points can be exchanged in full or in parts. The more Clan Fame Points exchanged, the higher the exchange rate. The number of Clan Fame Points to be exchanged can be set when starting Investment.
- 6.1.3. When using this mechanic, all auction bids made (pending) are canceled and the Clan leaves the Global Map. All accumulated Clan Fame Points are exchanged for Research Points. Only the Clan leader or Executive Officers can use the Investment functionality.
- 6.1.4. The exchange (Fame Points for Research Points) is performed after the calculation for the upcoming turn.
- 6.1.5. Investment cannot be started if Prime-Time has begun for the provinces where the Clan has appointed battles.
- 6.1.6. Once Investment is complete, the possibility of earning the full bonus from provinces of the Advanced and Elite Fronts is restored (sections 5.2 and 5.3 of the Regulations).
- 6.1.7. The exchange of Fame Points for Research Points is irreversible. Reversing the transaction is impossible. Please be attentive, especially at the end of the event.
- 6.2.1. The Laboratory is a special store where Research Points can be spent to purchase various technologies.
- 6.2.2. All active Clan Improvements can be viewed in the Laboratory.
6.3. Clan Bonuses
- 6.3.1. Each province on the event map features up to two different bonuses.
- 6.3.2. Bonuses activate once a Clan occupies a province and terminate when the Clan stops owning the province.
- 6.3.3. If a Clan owns several provinces that provide the same bonus, the effect is not stacked. A Clan gets the effect only from the most effective bonus. For example, a Clan owns two provinces. One of them provides a bonus of +3% to Clan Fame Points earned, while the other provides a bonus of +10% to Clan Fame Points earned. Even with both bonuses active, the Clan will only get +10% to Clan Fame Points earned.
- 6.4.1. A technology can be received once during the event. It remains in effect until the event is over.
- 6.4.2. A technology starts working immediately after being purchased in the Laboratory or after a Clan receives it for completing a clan task.
- 6.4.3. The effects of several technologies of the same type stack. Therefore, if a Clan gets a technology that provides +5% to Clan Fame Points earned, and later acquires a technology that provides +10% to Clan Fame Points earned, then the Clan will receive a total bonus of +15% to the Clan Fame Points earned.
- 6.4.4. The cost of a technology may change dynamically depending on the number of Clans that purchase the technology. The more Clans that get a particular technology, the less expensive it is for clans that do not yet have it.
- 6.5. Table of bonuses and technologies
|Increased number of Clan Fame Points earned in battles||Fronts: Basic, Advanced, Elite|
|Increased number of Clan Fame Points for owning provinces of the Advanced and Elite fronts||Fronts: Basic, Advanced, Elite|
|Application for auction on the Advanced Front||Basic Front|
|Application for auction on the Elite Front|
|Increased reward for owning provinces in the Elite Front territory||Elite Front|
|Increased effect of bonuses provided by provinces|
|Decreased duration of vehicle lock|
|Improved rate of exchanging clan Fame Points for Research Points|
|Increased bonus for winning against an opponent that has more clan Fame Points|
7. Personal Bonuses
- 7.1. In the game client on the Clan screen, players can exchange personal Fame Points for personal bonuses that speed up the process of earning personal Fame Points.
- 7.2. A personal bonus for personal Fame Points is activated as soon as it is received by the player.
8. Landing Auctions on Provinces of the Advanced and Elite Fronts
- 8.1. Players need to use landing auctions to get to the Advanced and Elite Fronts.
- 8.2. There are two ways of participating in an auction: get access via a technology or bonus, or make a bid in Clan Fame Points.
- 8.3. The main feature of landing auctions is that there can be more than one winner in an auction. The auction winners then meet in a tournament. Afterward, the tournament winner faces the province owner. The maximum number of auction winners depends on the front—16 winners for the Advanced Front and eight winners for the Elite Front.
- 8.4. Eight applications for the Advanced Front landing auction and four applications for the Elite Front landing auction are reserved for Clans that get access by capturing a province with the corresponding bonus or by purchasing said bonus in the Laboratory.
- 8.5. One turn before battles start, all Clans can make bids in Clan Fame Points to the landing auction or submit landing applications using the clan bonuses and technologies they have.
- 8.6. One turn before battles start, the tournament bracket is created. It includes Clans that have applied for a landing auction using bonuses and technologies, Clans that have made the highest bids in Clan Fame Points, and Clans that have landed on the province "by land".
- Example: 23 clans applied to a landing auction for the Advanced front. 2 Clans own provinces that provide the corresponding bonus. Four Clans have purchased the application in the Laboratory. 14 Clans have made bids in Clan Fame Points. Three Clans have landed on the province "by land". One turn before battles start, the tournament bracket is created. It will include the six Clans that have the corresponding bonuses (the two Clans that own provinces and the four Clans that have purchased technologies), the 10 Clans that have made the highest bids in Clan Fame Points, and the three Clans that have landed on the province "by land". The four Clans that have made the smallest bids do not participate in the tournament.
- 8.7. If several Clans make identical bids, the clan that makes the bid earlier receives priority.
- Example: 10 Clans have made identical bids to a landing auction for the Elite Front. In addition, two Clans that own the corresponding technologies have applied for this auction. In this case, eight Clans will win the auction—the two Clans that own the technologies and the six Clans that made their bids earlier than the other Clans.
- 8.8. Unsuccessful bid amounts are returned to the Clans that made them.
- 8.9. Battles between the auction winners and Clans that land on the auction province "by land" are fought according to the standard rules applied to tournaments among challengers. In addition, a x5 multiplier is applied to personal and Clan Fame Points earned in these battles.
9. Fame Points
- 9.1. During the event, Clans compete for Fame Points in order to claim the most valuable rewards of the event.
- 9.2. Both Clans and players earn Fame Points in battles.
- 9.3. In any individual battle, all players on a team earn the same amount of Fame Points, which is then affected by the coefficient of each Personal Bonus that is individual to each player.
- 9.4. The formula for calculating Fame Points earned in battles is as follows:
- Fame_Points — Fame Points earned in battle
- Fame_points_base — the base number of Fame Points is 1,500 on the Basic Front, 1,650 on the Advanced Front, and 1,800 on the Elite Front
- Battle_type_c — battle type multiplier
- Event_value_c — game event multiplier (for Metal Wars, this value is 1)
- Еlo_c — Elo rating multiplier, corresponds to the front Elo rating for Tier X vehicles
- Team_XP — the amount of experience a team earned in the battle
- Battle_XP — the total amount of experience teams earned in the battle
- Team_size — the team size is set at 15 players
- Bonus_р — the multiplier provided by active bonuses for Fame Points earned in battles (different for clans and players)
- Technology_р — the multiplier provided by active technologies for Fame Points earned in battles (for clans only)
- Battle type multiplier (Battle_type_c):
|Tournament among challengers on a landing province of the Basic Front||1|
|Tournament among challengers on a regular province of any Front and tournament among challengers on a landing auction of the Advanced or Elite Front||5|
|Battle with the province owner on any Front||5|
- Elo rating multipliers (Elo_c):
|Elo rating of the opposing clan||Elo_c|
9.5. Personal Fame Points
- 9.5.1. During the event, personal Fame Points can be earned only in battles.
- 9.5.2. During the event, personal Fame Points can be exchanged for Personal Bonuses.
- 9.5.3. Once the event is over, personal Fame Points can be exchanged for reward bonuses.
9.6. Clan Fame Points
- 9.6.1. Clan Fame Points can be earned by fighting in battles and completing special conditions on the Advanced and Elite Fronts.
- 9.6.2. The log of earning Clan Fame Points is available in the Clan profile on the Clan portal.
- 9.6.3. If a Clan that has fewer Clan Fame Points defeats a Clan that has more Clan Fame Points (including bids that have already been made but not paid), 1% of the difference in Clan Fame Points (including bids that have already been made but not paid) is transferred from the defeated Clan to the winning Clan.Technologies can increase this amount to 5% of the difference in Clan Fame Points.
- Example: Two Clans fought a battle. The winning Clan has 1,000 Clan Fame Points while the defeated Clan has 101,000 Clan Fame Points at the end of the battle. The difference in the number of their Clan Fame Points is 100,000. 3% of this number is 3,000. Thus, the defeated Clan will lose 3,000 Clan Fame Points, and they will be transferred to the winning Clan.
- 9.6.4. Clan Fame Points can be spent for a landing auction on the Advanced or Elite Fronts (see clause 8 of the Regulations).
- 9.6.5. Clan Fame Points can be exchanged into Research Points, either completely or partially, using the Investment mechanic.
- 9.6.6. Clan Fame Points and invested points are displayed on the Clan leaderboard of the Global Map, which allows the evaluation of opponents in terms of the number of Fame Points they have spent on technologies and the speed they are earning Clan Fame Points.
- 9.7. Fixed battles are prohibited by the Regulations. Clans and players that violate the rules will lose all their Fame Points (both Clan and personal) and their game accounts will be banned.
- 9.8. In controversial situations relating to the addition of Fame Points (suspicion of fixed battles, etc.), the administration reserves the right to demand the battle replay, screenshots, and other related information. If the requested information is not provided, the administration reserves the right to make a decision at their discretion. We strongly recommend players activate Enable Battle Recording in the game settings.
10. Clan Tasks
- 10.1. During the event, Clans can complete Clan Tasks.
- 10.2. The Tasks will be rewarded with technologies, Research Points, and Clan Fame Points.
- 10.3. All Clan tasks, their conditions, and their rewards are available in the Global Map UI.
- Striking Power
- Test Strike
- Bypass Strike
- Finishing Strike
- Experienced Raider
- Well-Aimed Fire
- 5,000 Research Points
- Win a battle on the Elite Front (including landing auction battles)
Number of times task can be completed:
- 100 Research Points
- Capture a Province on the Basic Front
Number of times task can be completed:
- 5,000 Clan Fame Points
- Capture a Province on the Advanced Front
Number of times task can be completed:
- Technology: +20% to Clan Fame Points in battles
- Capture a Province on the Elite Front
Number of times task can be completed:
- Technology: free application to the Advanced Front
- Capture 10 Provinces on the Advanced Front
Number of times task can be completed:
- 50 Research Points
- Destroy 50 enemy vehicles on any Front
Number of times task can be completed:
11. Special Offer
Clans will be provided with options to invest Clan Fame Points into Research Points at a special, improved exchange rate if the following condition has been met: a Clan plays battles for at least five days in the event without performing any Investment.
If a Clan meets the condition, it will receive a special Investment offer granting 50% more Research Points. The offer will remain available for 24 hours and can be made to a Clan only once during the event.
12. Event Progress
- 12.1. Before the start of the event, all Clans receive 15 Research Points that can be spent on technologies in the Laboratory.
- 12.2. On the first day of the event, all provinces on the Basic Front will be landing provinces. The maximum number of landing applications is 16.
- 12.3. Once the battles on landing provinces are over, dynamic landing provinces on the Basic Front will be enabled. The maximum number of applications for this type of landing is 32.
- 12.4. On the second day of the event, dynamic landing auctions are opened on the territories of the Advanced and Elite Fronts.
- 12.5. On the last day of the event, after the end of landing tournament battles, new dynamic landing provinces and auctions are not created.
- 12.6. On July 13 05:00 PT | 07:00 CT | 08:00 ET, the map will freeze, the event will end, and the finalization of event results will start.
- 12.7. The process of receiving awards and opening access to bond exchange for vehicles will begin on July 16th.
13. Special Penalties for Not Entering a Battle
- 13.1. The sum of penalties will be calculated from the total sum of Clan Fame Points, including bids that were made but did not win.
- 13.2. Clan Fame Points are removed from the Clan's account. It is possible that after penalties and auctions results, the Clan account can display a negative quantity of Clan Fame Points.
Number of "no-shows" within the reference period
|Maximum number of landing applications||Clan Fame Points||Reference period|
|1||6||Penalties shall not be imposed||3 Days|
Rewards for the event are divided into personal and Clan rewards and they are received for achieving a position in the Alley of Fame. Moreover, all event participants who have earned personal Fame Points can exchange them for reward bonuses.
Only players and Clans that have managed to enter the Alley of Fame will be included in the calculation of players that receive rewards.
To enter the Alley of Fame, a player or a Clan has to play at least five battles during the event.
14.1. Personal Leaderboard
- 14.1.1. Rewards for positions on the Personal Leaderboard include the "Guardian of Crown" 3D style for the T95/FV4201 Chieftain, the Damascus Steel style, bonds, badges, and the possibility to exchange Bonds for a reward vehicle.
- 14.1.2. Distribution of Bonds according to the personal leaderboard:
- 14.1.3. Awards and Conditions for Receiving Them
Metal Wars Winner
Awarded to members of the top Clan in the Metal Wars event on the Global Map
Be a member of the winning Clan at the end of the eventFight at least five battles during the event for the Clan following the last entry to this particular Clan
Metal Wars Top 10
Awarded to members of the Top 10 Clans in the Metal Wars event on the Global Map
Be a member of a Top 10 Clan at the end of the event
Fight at least five battles during the event for the Clan following the last entry to this particular Clan
Not credited if the Metal Wars Winner award was received
Metal Wars Top 100
Awarded to members of the Top 100 Clans in the Metal Wars event on the Global Map
Be a member of a Top 100 Clan at the end of the event
Fight at least five battles during the event for the Clan following the last entry to this particular Clan
Not credited if the Metal Wars Winner or the Metal Wars Top 10 award was received
Metal Wars Participant
Commemorative award for active participation in the Metal Wars event
Fight at least five battles during the event
Awarded to members of the Clan that scored the longest series of victories
Be a member of the Clan that has the longest series of victories (at the end of the event)
- 14.1.4. Badges and Conditions for Receiving Them
Global Map Legend
Received for outstanding achievements on the Global Map
|Metal Wars Hero||
14.1.5 "Guardian of Crown" 3D style and Conditions for Receiving It
The top 1,200 players by personal Fame Points earned will receive the "Guardian of Crown" 3D style for the T95/FV4201 Chieftain.
14.1.6. Damascus Steel style and Conditions for Receiving It
All players ranking in the top 10% on the personal leaderboard at the end of the event will receive the Damascus Steel style.
The style can be applied to any Tier VIII–X vehicle. It can be re-applied to other vehicles of these tiers without restriction.
14.1.7. Decals and Conditions for Receiving Them
Players who received the Global Map Legend medal and badge will also receive a set of similar decals (6 decals).
14.2. Personal Bonuses
- 14.2.1. Players who earned personal Fame Points during the event can exchange them for Personal Bonuses.
- 14.2.2. Once the event is over, the cost of the reward vehicles is displayed as a number of personal Fame Points. The cost will be equal to the number of personal Fame Points earned by the player who took position 2200 in the Alley of Fame. In addition to personal Fame Points, a player will need 4,000 Bonds to receive a reward vehicle. Vehicles that can be selected (Tier X):
- 14.2.3. Only a vehicle that the player does not currently have in their Garage can be selected.
- 14.2.4. All reward vehicles come with the Veteran customization set.
- 14.2.5 All reward bonuses and their cost in personal Fame Points will be available only in the game client on the clan screen.
- 14.2.6. The ability to exchange Fame Points for reward bonuses will last until July 30th 07:00.
14.3. Clan Leaderboard
- 14.3.1. Depending on the clan's position in the clan leaderboard, the sum of bonds players in this clan receive is affected by the following multiplier:
If a player is among the top 7% of players by personal Fame Points earned, and the Clan is among the top 7% of Clans, the player receives 800 Bonds (personal leaderboard) * 5 (Clan multiplier) = 4,000 Bonds.
- 14.3.2. A player receives a Clan multiplier only from the Clan to which this player belongs at the moment the event ends and if the following condition has been met: At least five battles have been fought during the event as a member of this Clan following the last application to this particular Clan.
- 14.3.3. Unlike other rewards, Gold is distributed for a determined position, not for being among a certain percentage (%) of players. The total prize pool of 3,025,000 Gold will be distributed among clans in the following way:
- Positions 1-10
- Positions 11-20
- Positions 21-80
15. Bond Auction
Players who entered the Alley of Fame but did not earn enough Fame Points to exchange them for a vehicle can take part in the Bond Auction and try to win one of the reward Tier X vehicles.
- 15.1. The auction starts from the opening of the window to exchange personal Fame Points for reward bonuses on July 16, 05:00 PT | 07:00 CT | 08:00 ET (Note: The starting date of the auction may change). It ends on July 30, 05:00 PT | 07:00 CT | 08:00 ET.
- 15.2. Players who entered the Alley of Fame but did not earn enough Fame Points to exchange them for a vehicle can take part in the Bond Auction and make a bid of at least 6,000 Bonds. Please note that personal Fame Points can be exchanged for Bonds and used at the auction.
- 15.3. A player can cancel a bid at any moment and make a different bid.
- 15.4. After the end of the auction, the players who made the 450 highest bids will receive the vehicle that was selected by them during the bidding period. The vehicles will be credited on July 31, 05:00 PT | 07:00 CT | 08:00 ET. However, please be aware the date of crediting may change.
- 15.5. If there are several players who made the smallest winning bid, the players who made the earliest winning bids will receive the vehicle.
- 15.6. The bids that were made but did not win shall be returned to the players who made these bids.