I typed my username and password, but it doesn't let me in!
If you are experiencing this issue, please make sure there are no typos. To avoid this, please follow these steps:
- Check your Caps Lock key. Caps Lock makes all letters capitalized and thus, you might be entering the wrong password or username.
- If the above steps did not help, please note your password in a text document, and then copy and paste it to the authorization window. Please make sure that no one can see or find the password.
If the suggested procedures failed to help, please read on.
I forgot my password or want to change it.
If you have lost or forgot the password, or the password doesn't work, you can change your password by using the "account recovery" option.
Check the account recovery page for more information. Fill in the form with relevant information to prove you are the owner of the account, and you'll be able to change your password.
My account is blocked!
Accounts can be blocked when:
- The user violated the End User License Agreement
- The user violated the Game Rules
- The account was hacked or suspected of being hacked
- It's required due to other issues
In these cases, follow these steps:
- Go to the World of Tanks website and enter your username and password to go to the Account Management page or try to log into the game. If your account has been blocked, you will see a block notification with the reason for the block.
- Read the reasons for the account block and take a look at the suggested documents, such as End User License Agreement or the Game Rules.
- Retrace your steps in accordance to the information in the documents from the previous step. In most cases, the account blocking took place due to the violation of the rules.
- If you still believe the account block was unjustified, please submit a new ticket to Customer Support and describe the situation, attaching screenshots and other data that will help solve the case.
All tickets and applications are thoroughly investigated with all data being checked multiple times. All reasons for account blocking are checked and examined in full, and the Customer Service team reserves the right to not specify reasons in some cases.
I still don't know what happened and nothing helps!
Don’t worry! Our Support representatives are happy to assist in any situation you may be in. Contact us and we'll do our best to help you as quickly as possible.