Whatever the reason may be, you can use in-game currency and easily change your username via your Account Management page.
Here's how to change your username:
- Log in to your account. On the game site, click your username in the upper-right corner of the screen and select Account Management in the menu displayed.
- Click Change next to your current username.
- Enter a new username. It must be between 3 and 24 characters. Use Latin characters, numbers, and underscores only. If the desired username is already taken, a notification will appear in red.
Your username must not violate the Game Rules. Otherwise, you will be penalized by the game administration.
- Select a payment method. The payment will be processed via the game account. Changing your username will cost you 2,500 for your World of Tanks or World of Warplanes account or 2,500 for your World of Warships account.
- Click CHANGE.
Your username will be changed on all Wargaming web resources within a few minutes. Changing the username in the game requires you to be offline and may take up to one hour. You'll receive an in-game notification and an email to your account address upon changing your username.
Bear in mind:
- You can't submit another username change until your username is changed both on all web resources and in the game.
- You can change your username once every 14 days.