Please, read the following instructions if you cannot enter World of Tanks with your email and password.
If you have encountered this issue, please ensure there are no typos.
To avoid this, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure that you are typing the data in English. You can change the keyboard language by pressing Alt+Shift, Ctrl+Shift or any other combination that you have denoted in the PC language bar.
2. Check the Caps Lock key. Being on, the Caps Lock function makes all letters capital and thus, you might be entering the wrond password or username.
3. If the above-mentioned steps did not help, please write your password down in a text document, and then copy and paste it to the authorization window. Please make sure that noone can see or find the password.
4. If the suggested procedures failed to help, please read further instructions.
If you have lost or forgot the password, or the password doesn't work, you can peform an account recovery.
Please follow the link to enter the account recovery page. Fill in a special form on that page to prove you are the owner of the account, and to get a new password.
An account can be blocked if:
- the account user violated the End User License Agreement.
- the account user violated the game rules of World of Tanks.
- the account was hacked or suspected of being hacked.
- the blocking was required due to other issues.
What should be done in this case?
Step 1. Please, go to the http://worldoftanks.com/ website. Enter your username and password to enter the Account Management page or try to login the game. If your account has been blocked, you will see a block notification with the reason for the block.
Step 2. Please, read the reasons for blocking and study the suggested materials, such as End User License Agreement or the game rules.
Step 3. Recollect your recent in-game deeds and actions to find similarities with the information specified above. Technical Support Service team receives multiple complaints on account blocking from players daily, and check of the blocking shows that in most cases, the game rules were violated.
Step 4. If you are still sure that blocking was implemented unjustified, please submit a new ticket to Technical Support Service and describe the situation, attaching screenshots and other data that will help to solve the case.
We draw your attention to the fact that all tickets and applications are thoroughly investigated with all data checked twice or more times. Reasons for account blocking are always checked and examined at full though the Technical Support Service team reserves the right not to name them in some cases.
Please, don’t worry! Our Technical Support Service members are eager to assist in any situation you have encountered. Contact us and we will do our best to help you in the shortest time possible.