With maximum number of 15 players per battle, a team (and a maximum of 20 team members) must field a selection of tanks based on the below tier limits.
- Heavy: N/A
- Medium: 3
- Light: 3
- TD: 3
- SPG: 3
The top 2 scoring teams from each group will proceed to the playoffs. All qualifications & seedings will be based on the number of points earned in the group stage.
Only 1 battle will be played for each qualifier round. A Victory will award 3 points. A Draw will award 1 points. A loss will award 0 points.
Draws at the end of the qualifier round will be resolved based on the following criteria (and in the following order):
- Number of Victories
- Number of Losses
- Head to Head
- Tiebreaker (TBD by judges)
The winner of each playoff round will be determined as the first to 2 victories, out of 5 battles. If, after 5 battles neither team has achieved 2 victories, both teams will be subject to disqualification. If a draw occurs at the quarter-final stage or later, the judges reserve the right to hold a tiebreaker between the two teams.
Each battle will last 10 minutes.
The Encounter battle mode will be used for this tournament.
Note that no more than 640 teams may participate in the No Sleep Till Brooklyn Rumble. Teams will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis, see Registration for details.
The full schedule will be provided at the close of registration (round number will depend on the amount of teams, please be prepared for the rounds to go until at least 22:00 PM PDT on the 3rd), once the final team count has been determined. Curious what times these are in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
- Round-robin Qualifier Rounds: February 1st
- Round 1: 18:00 PST (21:00 EST, 02:00AM UTC the following day)
- Round 2: 18:15 PST (21:15 EST, 02:15AM UTC the following day)
- Round 3: 18:30 PST (21:30 EST, 02:30AM UTC the following day)
- Round 4: 18:45 PST (21:45 EST, 02:45AM UTC the following day)
- Round 5: 19:00 PST (22:00 EST, 03:00AM UTC the following day)
- Round 6: 19:15 PST (19:15 EST, 03:15AM UTC the following day)
- Round 7: 19:30 PST (22:30 EST, 03:30AM UTC the following day)
- Round 8: 19:45 PST (22:45 EST, 03:45AM UTC the following day)
- Round 9: 20:00 PST (23:00 EST, 04:00AM UTC the following day)
- Playoffs & Tiebreakers: February 2nd
- Tiebreakers Rounds: 12:00-14:00 PST (15:00-17:00 EST, 20:00-22:00 UTC)
- Round 1: 14:30 PST (17:30 EST, 22:30 UTC)
- Round 2: 16:00 PST (19:00 EST, 00:00AM UTC the following day)
- Round 3: 17:30 PST (20:30 EST, 01:30AM UTC the following day)
- Round 4: 19:00 PST (21:00 EST, 03:00AM UTC the following day)
- Playoffs & Finals: February 3rd
- Round 5 (Semi-finals): 12:00 PST (15:00 EST, 20:00AM UTC the following day)
- Round 6 (Finals & Third Place): 19:00 PST (22:00 EST, 03:00 UTC the following day)
There will be a 5 minute break between qualifier rounds.
There will be a 2 minute break between playoff battles.
There will be a 10 minute break between playoff rounds.
Note that prize payouts are based on the clan tag represented in the team name. Clans will not be awarded for multiple placements. Individual payouts, however, are not dependant on clan tags.
Each team member will receive the following:
- First place: 5,000 & No Sleep Till Brooklyn Rumble In-Game Medal
- Second place: 2,500
- Third place: 1,250
- Fourth place: 500
- Fifth-Sixteenth place: 250
- Seventeenth-Thirty-Second place: 100
Each clan member of the respective teams will receive the following:
- First place: 1,000
- Second place: 500
- Third place: 250
The following map will be used during the No Sleep Till Brooklyn Rumble: Ruinberg