With maximum number of 5 players per battle, a team (and a maximum of 7 team members) must field a selection of tanks based on the below tier limits. Teams are limited to a maximum total of 20 tier points.
- Heavy: 4
- Medium: 4
- Light: 4
- TD: 4
- SPG: 4
1 team from each group will proceed to the playoff stage
Only 1 battle will be played for each qualifier round. A Victory will award 3 points. A Draw will award 1 points. A loss will award 0 points.
Draws at the end of the qualifier round will be resolved based on the following criteria (and in the following order):
- Number of Victories
- Number of Losses
- Head to Head
- Tiebreaker (TBD by judges)
The winner of each playoff round will be determined as the first to 3 victories, out of 9 battles. If, after 9 battles neither team has achieved 3 victories, both teams will be subject to disqualification. If a draw occurs at the quarter-final stage or later, the judges reserve the right to hold a tiebreaker between the two teams.
Each battle will last 10 minutes.
The encounter battle mode will be used for this tournament.
Note that no more than 640 teams may participate in the Veteran's Challenge Tier 4. Teams will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis, see Registration for details.
The full schedule will be provided at the close of registration (round number will depend on the amount of teams, please be prepared for the rounds to go until at least 09:00 PM PDT on the 16th), once the final team count has been determined. Curious what times these are in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
- Round-robin Qualifier Rounds: November 16th
- Round 1: 6:00PM PST (9:00PM EST, 02:00AM UTC the following day)
- Round 2: 6:20 PM PST (9:20PM EST, 02:20AM UTC the following day)
- Round 3: 6:40 PM PST (9:40PM EST, 02:40AM UTC the following day)
- Round 4: 7:00 PM PST (10:00PM EST, 03:00AM UTC the following day)
- Round 5: 7:20 PM PST (10:20PM EST, 03:20AM UTC the following day)
- Playoffs & Tiebreakers: November 17th
- Tiebreakers Rounds: 1:00-3:00PM PST (4:00-6:00PM EST, 08:00-10:00PM UTC)
- Round 1: 3:30PM PST (6:30PM EST, 010:30PM UTC)
- Round 2: 5:30PM PST (8:30PM EST, 00:30PM UTC the following day)
- Round 3: 7:30PM PST (10:30PM EST, 02:30AM UTC the following day)
- Playoffs & Finals: November 18th
- Round 4 (Quarter-finals): 2:00PM PST (5:00PM EST, 09:00PM UTC)
- Round 5 (Semi-finals): 4:00PM PST (7:00PM EST, 11:00PM UTC)
- Round 6 (Finals & Third Place): 6:00PM PST (9:00PM EST, 01:00AM UTC the following day)
There will be a 10 minute break between qualifier rounds.
There will be a 2 minute break between playoff battles.
There will be a 10 minute break between playoff rounds.
The following prizes are the minimum. The prizes will increase based on the peak concurrent users, plus the number of tournament participants (for example: if the peak concurrent users reaches 35,000, and there are 5,000 people participating in all 3 tournaments, the first place prize for this tournament will equal 40,000 per player. The prizes for all other places are determined by the first place prize).
The following prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team, including reserves:
- First place: 41,100
- Second place: 27,120
- Third place: 20,550
- Fourth place: 13,560
- Fifth-Eighth place: 5,000
- Ninth-Sixteenth place: 1,000
The following maps will be used during the Veteran's Challenge:
- Round-robin Qualifier Rounds: November 16th - Ruinberg
- Playoffs & Tiebreakers: November 17th - Ensk
- Playoffs: November 18th - Siegfried Line