June 30, 2011
Update 6.5: List of Changes
New Content and Features
- Added new maps: Arctic Region and Redshire.
- Added a notification in the Garage on the Credits total charged for a team kill or damage.
- Added tank sale restriction: Only 5 vehicles can be sold within 24 hours.
- Introduced an additional battle Tier for vehicles of Tier I.
- Visually redesigned maps: Erlenberg and Karelia.
Bug and Other Fixes
- Fixed some jam-up and impassability issues on most maps
- Fixes for damage and destruction models of some game objects
- Fixes in some vehicle models
- Fixed damage models of the T1 hvy, M6 and M6A2E1.
- Fixed the start battle timer lag issue.
- Fixed disappearing tracers and shot effects during loading models of enemy vehicles.
- Fixed shell penetration traces on the environment objects.
- Fixed the description for the Orlik's Medal.
- Fixed an occasional crash on minimizing the client.
- Fixed display of a user who is banned from voice chat on the map load screen.
- Fixed the display of input devices list in the voice chat settings.
- Fixed the display of the "Ready for battle" status with incomplete ammunition.
- Fixed some unclickable areas on the minimap on resizing the game window.
- Fixed blank lines in graphics settings for specific configurations.
- Fixed graphics settings reset to custom settings on changing general graphics presets.
- Fixed some vehicle's descriptions.
- Fixed incorrect selection of the "weakest" tanker during accelerated training.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to leave a clan.
- Fixed the display of the elite vehicle icon which was available only on Garage refresh.
- Fixed inconsistencies in volume levels checked in settings.
- Restored voice notification on observation device damage.
Changes to in-game characteristics of ammunition, guns, and vehicles
- 10% increase in profitability for the M6A2E1.
- Added the M22 Locust Premium vehicle.
- Added a standard tech branch for tank destroyers: T18, T82, T40, M10 Wolverine, M36 Slagger, T25 AT, T28, and T95.
- Changed M26 Pershing to M46 Patton on medium tanks Tier IX; the T23 is replaced by М26; Pershing on Tier VIII; T23 is temporarily removed from the game.
- Increased depression angle for guns: M6, T1 Heavy Tank, T32, and T34.
- Increased profitability of the M12 SPG to the analogous SPGs level of other nations.
- Added the T-127 Premium vehicle.
- Decreased the KV-220 Tier.