NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SKILL BASED CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THIS SKILL BASED CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS (1) WHO ARE RESIDENTS OF A JURISDICTION WHICH DOES NOT PROHIBIT THE CONDUCT OF, OR THEIR PARTICIPATION IN, THIS SKILL BASED CONTEST, AND (2) WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, EXCEPT THAT RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. PARTICIPANTS MUST ALSO MEET THE OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN SECTION 4 BELOW.
BY ENTERING THIS SKILL BASED CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE MEETS ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND AGREES TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL SKILL BASED CONTEST RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”). If you do not agree to be bound by the official rules, you may not participate in this Skill Based Contest.
PRIOR TO RECEIVING ANY CASH PRIZE OR AWARD IN THIS SKILL BASED CONTEST, WARGAMING REQUIRES WINNERS TO SUBMIT A COMPLETED W9 FORM. ANY WINNER WHO DOES NOT COMPLETE AND SUBMIT A VALID W9 FORM WILL FORFEIT HIS/HER PRIZE. WINNERS MUST PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING COSTS AND ANY EXPORT FEES NECESSARY TO TRANSMIT AWARDS TO RESIDENTS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES.
YOU PARTICIPATION IN THIS SKILL BASED CONTEST REQUIRES YOU TO ACCEPT THE [END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT] OF OUR WORLD OF TANKS GAME. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE [END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT], YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SKILL BASED CONTEST AND MAY NOT CONTINUE USING AND/OR PLAYING WORLD OF TANKS.
(b) Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in this Skill Based Contest: (i) employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s licensees (“Sponsor Agents”); (ii) parents, spouses, children, brothers and sisters of Sponsor Agents; and (iii) individuals living in the same household as Sponsor Agents.
(c) Each entrant is responsible for providing accurate information as to his/her name, age, residential mailing address, email address and phone number. Individuals that provide information reasonably determined by Sponsor (in its sole discretion) to be incomplete, false or deceptive, will be ineligible to participate or (if they have already participated) to win the Skill Based Contest.
(d) To be eligible to receive any cash prize for winning the Skill Based Contest, you will first have to complete a W9 form and return the completed form to Wargaming. You do not need to complete a W9 to participate in the Skill Based Contest, only to receive any prize. If you do not submit a W9 form to Wargaming WITHIN TEN CALENDAR DAYS after being awarded a prize, you will forfeit your prize.
5. How to Enter: (a) To enter, an eligible individual must, during the Entry Period (as such period may be extended pursuant to Section 2), Players must submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing both their garage pop up, and the detailed battle tab of their battle results.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries that, in Sponsor's sole discretion, (a) include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by entrant or used without permission (such as company names, music, photographs, works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); (b) use individuals’ names, in whole or in part (including the entrant’s last name) without submitted express permission; (c) refer to public figures; (d) contain vulgar language, profanity, sexual content, content promoting the use of tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms or weapons, content expressing or fomenting hate of any kind (including racism or sexism), content that promotes violence or harm to other living creatures, or any other offensive, obscene or inappropriate content; (e) promote a political agenda regardless of the political affiliation and regardless of Sponsor’s treatment of other entries that may or may not promote a political agenda; (f) misrepresent, defame or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies; or (g) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs or other identifying elements of any person, living or dead, without submitted express written permission.
7. Skill Based Contest Rules and Procedures: (a) The Skill Based Contest will comprise the submission of entries by players; The player with highest score gets first prize; the player with the second highest score gets second prize, and the player with the third highest score get third prize.
(b)The potential Prize winner will be notified by private message on the Wargaming forums within five (5) days after the end of the voting. The potential Prize winner will be required to sign the following documents (hereinafter, the “Prize Claim Documents”) and return them via facsimile or email (by .pdf file attachment) within five (5) days of attempted notification (and subsequently return the original, unmodified documents by mail to Sponsor’s address set forth above): (i) a W9 tax form and, if deemed necessary by Wargaming in its sole discretion; (ii) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Waiver and/or where lawful, a Publicity Release. If the potential Prize winner is a United States resident under 18 years of age (or under the age of majority in his/her state of residence), the Prize Claim Documents must be signed by the potential Prize winner’s parent or legal guardian. If the Prize Claim Documents sent to the potential Prize winner by any means are returned as undeliverable, or if the potential Prize winner fails or refuses to properly sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within the above-stated time period, or if the potential Prize winner (and/or his/her entry content) is determined by Sponsor (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential Prize winner will be disqualified and the participant receiving the next highest-number of votes will be selected as the potential Prize winner.
(d) At the end of the Skill Basd Contest, in Sponsor’s discretion, all materials gathered from the contest may remain posted and available for viewing on Sponsor’s Website.
8. Judging of the Skill Based Contest: (a) After the Entry Period (as such period may be extended pursuant to Section 2), all entries will be considered by Major Rampage, who will select winning entries to based upon the scoring of the event
9. Permissions. License of Rights to Entry Videos: (a) All Entry Videos submitted, become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering this Skill Based Contest, each entrant grants to Sponsor and its licensees (if any) the irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable and sublicenseable right and license to use, display, copy, edit, modify, create derivative works of, publish, distribute and otherwise exploit the content of, and elements embodied in, his/her submitted Entry Videos in any and all media, including but not limited to digital and electronic media, audio and audiovisual media (whether now existing or hereafter devised), in any language, throughout the world, in any broadcast outlet and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further approval or consideration.]
10. Grant of Rights with respect to Entrants: By entering this Skill Based Contest, each entrant grants Sponsor and its licensees the right to use the entrant’s name, image, likeness, voice, photograph, statements and/or Prize information, and/or any portion of any of the foregoing, for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world and in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the entrant, to the extent permitted by law.
11. Waiver and Release of Liability by Entrants: (a) By entering this Skill Based Contest, each entrant, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her heirs, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, and without further compensation of any kind, waives and releases the Sponsor Agents, and each of their successor and assigns, from any and all claims that he/she may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction based on "moral rights" or unfair competition with respect to Sponsor’s and/or Sponsor’s licensees’ exploitation of Contest content, including any materials submitted to Wargaming in the course of the Skill Based Contest, and each entrant agrees not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against any Sponsor Agents, any of their heirs, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, or any other person, in connection with this Skill Based Contest, the award, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize and/or on the grounds that any use of any Contest content, including any materials submitted to Wargaming in the course of the Skill Based Contest, or any derivative works thereof, infringes or violates any rights of entrant therein.
(b) None of the Sponsor Agents shall have any obligation, responsibility or liability with respect to: (i) notifications, communications or materials sent from an entrant to Sponsor or from Sponsor to an entrant, that are lost, late, misdirected, garbled, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, post office or technical error of any kind, (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties, (iii) power-related or weather-related events of any kind, and/or to any events not under Sponsor’s direct control, (iv) entries or other communications from entrants that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with these Official Rules, (v) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions, theft, destruction, unauthorized access or alterations by entrant or third parties, and/or (vi) any damage to entrant’s computer system that occurs in connection with accessing Sponsor’s Website and/or submitting an Entry Video.
(c) BY ENTERING THE SKILL BASED CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT, ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF/HERSELF AND HIS/HER HEIRS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, RELEASES EACH SPONSOR AGENT, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FROM AND OF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THEIR PARTICIPATION AND/OR ENTRY IN THIS SKILL BASED CONTEST AND/OR THE AWARD, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE AWARDED IN THIS SKILL BASED CONTEST.
(d) Waiver of California Civil Code Section 1542. Further, entrants are advised that California Civil Code § 1542 provides that: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. By entering this Skill Based Contest, each entrant, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her heirs, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, acknowledges that he/she understands the significance and consequences of California Civil Code § 1542 and, to the extent it may be applicable, elects to waive the benefits of its provisions, with the intent that this release and waiver of liability in Section 9(b) and (c) shall include claims known or unknown, and unknown and unsuspected.
(b) ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR ANY OF SPONSOR’S GAMES (OR ANY PART OF EITHER) OR UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THIS SKILL BASED CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS LICENSEES (IF ANY) RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. EACH ENTRANT (OR, IF THE ENTRANT IS NOT OF AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE, THE LEGAL GUARDIANS THEREOF) AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES AND/OR LIABILITIES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND EXPENSES) THAT MAY BE ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY ANY OF THEM AT ANY TIME, IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S ENTRY VIDEO, OR THE USE THEREOF, AND/OR BY ENTRANT’S BREACHES OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SKILL BASED CONTEST.
13. Sponsor’s Right to Terminate this Skill Based Contest: If, in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of fraud, electronic or non-electronic tampering or unauthorized intervention with any portion of this Skill Based Contest, or if fraud or technical difficulties of any sort (e.g., computer viruses, bugs) compromise the integrity of the Skill Based Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect Entry Video submissions and/or evaluations and/or terminate the Skill Based Contest and award the Prize in its sole discretion. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter or evaluate repeatedly is prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on an email address, the entry in question may be disqualified subject to the Judges’ discretion.
14. Identification of Winners: To the extent permitted by law, the Prize winner’s name, city and state of residence may be obtained by sending a private in-forum message to the user “Major Rampage” at least 30 days after the conclusion of the Skill Based Contest.
(b) BY ENTERING, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, THE JUDGES AND PUBLIC EVALUATORS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SKILL BASED CONTEST.
(d) The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
(e) All taxes, fees and surcharges on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. In the event that the selected winner of the Prize is ineligible or refuses the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the Prize to another entrant in the Skill Based Contest.