Update 9.21 enters its second Common Test. If you haven't taken the new features for a spin yet, now is the time to hop aboard the test, get hands-on time with them, and contribute to fine-tuning the update on the road to release.
Check out the in-depth preview articles below and join the test!
Discover how you can join the Common Test:
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: All players registered prior to 12:59 PT (15:59 ET) on November 6 can participate in the test.
Feedback: Please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- Download the test client installer (4.9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files.
- Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 08:00 PT (11:00 ET) every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 09:00 PT (12:00 ET) every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 13:00 PT (16:00 ET) every day. Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
Head over to our dedicated forum thread to tell us what you think, and stay tuned for more news on Update 9.21.