New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: All players registered prior to 12:59 PT (15:59 ET) on November 6 can participate in the test.
Feedback: Please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- Download the test client installer (4,9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files.
- Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 20:00 PT (23:00 ET) every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 21:00 PT (00:00 ET) every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 11:00 PT (14:00 ET) every day. Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.