New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: All players registered prior to 12:59 PT / 14:59 CT / 15:59 ET on Feb. 3 can participate in the test.
Feedback: Please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- Download the test client installer (4,9 MB)
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files
- Save and run the installer
- Run the new copy of the game; the launcher will download all the additional data
- Log in and start playing
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 20:00 PT / 22:00 CT / 23:00 ET every day; average duration will be around 25 minutes
- Second Periphery: 21:00 PT / 23:00 CT / 00:00 ET every day; average duration will be around 25 minutes
- Central Database: 01:00 PT / 03:00 CT / 04:00 ET every day; average duration will be around 2 minutes
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.