- Tier I
- Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
- Tier V
- Tier VI
- Tier VII
- Tier VIII
- Tier IX
- Tier X
Prototipo Standard B
Progetto M40 mod 65
Province has grown from the compact size of 600x600 meters to 850x850 meters, and thanks to this change, the map now welcomes vehicles all the way up to Tier X. The revised design promotes faster engagements. Occupying your slope will no longer mean victory: you’ll need to attack the other one, too. If you don’t press forward, the enemy will — and the things will surely get dire. Running a successful attack will be quite a challenge, but if you manage to reach key positions you’ll be able to break through your opponents’ defense in power.
We tried to keep the environment’s character as a place of constant spotting and long-range shootouts. Along with that, Province has gained in dynamics and the variety of possible moves and tactical tricks.
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: All players registered prior to 13:59 PT | 15:59 CT | 16:59 ET on April 7 can participate in the test.
Feedback: Please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- Download the test client installer (4.9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files.
- Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 20:00 PT | 22:00 CT | 23:00 ET every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 21:00 PT | 23:00 CT | 00:00 ET every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 01:00 PT | 03:00 CT | 04:00 ET every day. Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.