Clans are awarded Victory Points (VP) for completing “World on Fire” missions.
During the “World on Fire” event, each province provides 100 VP to the land holder per turn (Example: 2,400 Victory Points during 24 hours).
Victory Points earned during this event will not be converted to Gold.
If a Clan wins a province via Revolt or a landing tournament, they will earn 75% of the Victory Points the previous owner had earned on that province. For example: if through Revolt or a Landing Tournament a Clan captures a province that had been owned by for 10 turns, the conquering Clan receives 750 Victory Points.
The Clan that loses any province as a result of any battle loses 75% of Victory Points earned during the time the province was continuously under that Clan’s control. For example: a Clan will lose 1,800 Victory Points if they lose a province they had owned for 24 hours. The Clan will retain the remaining 25% of earned Victory Points until the event ends.
All Victory Points earned as a result of province ownership will be lost if a clan moves between the two maps during the “World on Fire” event or uses the leave a map button. The initial 75% that is taken from the previous owner will NOT be lost.
Fame Points (FP) are earned by individual players and have no connection to a Clan’s Victory Points. A player keeps earned Fame Points even if that player leaves the original Clan goes to another.
How to Earn Fame Points:
- Clan members who participate in battles during the “World on Fire” event can earn FP
- The number of Fame Points a player earns during a battle is equal to the sum of experience earned, without Premium account and bonus modifiers, by all of your team’s battle participants divided by 15
- Players will earn Fame Points at a rate of five (5) times the standard rate in battles for provinces (excluding Revolts and Landing Tournaments). This includes Standard, Encounter, and Challengers battles
- Revolts and landing tournament participants receive the regular amount of FP for each battle. Final battles against the province owner will have x5 modifier for FP
- The total amount of FP is determined after all FP modifiers are applied. An additional description of modifiers can be found in the “World on Fire” regulations.
Victory Points and Fame Points Compensation
Victory Point Compensation Rules
- Compensation of Victory Points may occur if a battle for a province between Clans takes place but results are not calculated for technical reasons.
- No compensation of Victory Points is planned if the Global Map is unavailable for every Clan.
- In case of separate technical problems for individual Clans, compensation of Victory Points may be granted on a case-by-case basis through the Support Center. Include the following information in your Support Ticket:
- Incident date and time
- Detailed information documenting the problem
- Any relevant information about the problem (like screenshots, replays, etc.)
- Tickets missing any of the above information may not merit compensation.
- The decision for VP compensation will be considered on an individual basis and is at the discretion of the Wargaming staff.
Fame Point Compensation Rules
- Players may be compensated Fame Points if the number of Fame Points a player states in a ticket does not match the amount displaying in the “Alley of Fame.”
- Administration may compensate Fame Points in cases where players suffer from technical issues during the crediting of Fame Points.
- If there are large scale technical issues, compensation of FP and bonus modifiers will be based on an average battle experience of 500 points.
Detailed description of FP crediting rules and modifiers can be found on the World on Fire event regulations page.
- In case of separate technical problems for individual Clans, compensation of Fame Points may be given on a case-by-case basis through the Support Center. Include the following information in your Support ticket:
- Date and time of incident
- Detailed description of the problem
- Any relevant information about the problem (screenshots, replays, etc.)
The final decision is made by the administrators of World of Tanks for dispute regarding FP- or VP-crediting or compensation.
There will be no compensation for other circumstances outside of Wargaming’s control.