Italian light tank developed by Fiat-Ansaldo in the late 1930s. The vehicle entered mass production in 1940 and came into service in 1942. It was used on all fronts by the Italian Armed Forces. According to one source, 283 vehicles were manufactured by September 1943. However, some sources mention a different number of vehicles—440.
Time for the successive autoreloading of each shell into the magazine.
The technical characteristics shown are for the Siege mode
Characteristics are specified for a vehicle with crew members trained to 100%.