In 1940, German forces captured several light British Mk. VI tanks. The vehicles were redesignated as Leichter Panzerkampfwagen Mk. IV 734(e) and used for training purposes by the Wehrmacht until the fall of 1942. In November, the decision was made to develop a self-propelled gun on the basis of the captured vehicles. In 1942, modifications with a 105 and 150 mm field howitzer were developed. All these SPGs were lost during the defense of France in the summer and fall of 1944.
The technical characteristics shown are for the Siege mode
Characteristics are specified for a vehicle with crew members trained to 100%.