Starting June, six (6) new maps will be available to explore for 14 days.
Reworked the questionnaire: The design was improved, the response speed was increased, and the questions were worked out.
Improved the reward progression system: After the specified period, the player's progress is reset; the progression can now be completed several times; the map progression will not be reset.
Fixed Issues and Improvements
- Loza's M4-A2 Sherman: Fixed the issue of the tracks texture duplicating when the tracks are destroyed.
- Topography Mode:
- Fixed the issue of the vehicle model not displaying in the Field Modification preview menu in the Garage.
- Fixed the AI behavior in Scenario 4 on the El Halluf map.
- Stronghold: Fixed the issue of the statistics incorrectly displaying in the Service Record tab.
- Recon Mission Mode: Fixed some UI issues.
- Bootcamp: Fixed the issue of the pre-battle countdown music continuing to play during and after the battle during Stage 4.
- Fixed some localization issues.
- Fixed some technical issues.