With Update 1.10 we drastically change the Equipment system. For more information on the system, please see the article in the following link:
With this update, all old equipment will be converted into their new forms, taking into account the specifics of the reworked system. The new equipment will be divided into three classes that share the same properties, and each equipment class will correspond to a certain vehicle tier.
Enhanced Gun Laying Drive
Fill Tanks with CO2
"Wet" Ammo Rack
Important points about existing equipment:
- Before changes to the Equipment system hit our live servers with Update 1.10, you can demount Camouflage Nets, Toolboxes, and Binocular Telescopes for free.
- After the feature is released, however, you need to spend 10 Gold or use a Demount Kit to remove each of these items from your vehicles.
- While you're getting familiar with the new system, you may need to tweak your setups with Demount Kits to remove equipment. Please see the full article for more details.
- Equipment that changes under the new system carry a warning icon. You can continue to use this equipment on the vehicle it is currently mounted, but it will not be possible to remount it after demounting.
- After Update 1.10 is released, however, this equipment will be demounted and sent to the Depot automatically with the subsequent update.
- All Improved Equipment mounted on your vehicles will also be sent to the Depot automatically, as well as all equipment for Tier I-III vehicles!
When the Equipment 2.0 system hits with Update 1.10, all Improved Equipment mounted on your vehicles is automatically sent to the Depot.
We hope you find the new Equipment 2.0 system more dynamic and easy to use—try it with the release of Update 1.10 and share your feedback!