In the latest issue of World of Tanks Magazine, we held a quiz. Players who aced it won a TOG II*! Take a look below to see if you won.
Interested in taking the quiz yourself? Here's a recap -- it's too late to win a tank, but you can see how you do!
1. Which map is shown in this image?
2. Which sector is the best position for artillery when playing from the south base?
3. Which part of the Maus armor is the most vulnerable from this angle?
- Lower glacis plate
- I’ll fire at its side!
- Tracks, because it will then be destroyed by artillery
- Turret cheeks (armor to the left and right from the gun)
4. Which sector is the best for spotting
- Scouting in the center! Sector E6
- I’ll light them up from the flank, sector Е1
- I’ll take the position closer to the base, sector C4
- Safety comes first. Sector A0.
5. The gun from which vehicle is shown in the picture?
- Grille 15
- WT auf Pz. IV
- G.W. Tiger
6. Which position is the most advantageous for TDs when playing from the south base?
- Between G1 and H1
7. Which tank is shown in the picture?
8. Which type of shell is shown in the picture?
- High-explosive anti-tank
- Armor-piercing composite rigid
9. Which is the best position on the north base to take cover from artillery?
- Behind the rock in F2
- Behind the rock in E3
- Near the church in А5
- I’m playing SPG!
10. What does the highlighted line mean?
- My current view range
- My maximum possible view range
- Maximum spotting distance
- The radius of the X-ray vision
Download Issue 4 Now!