The Sheriffs are on the loose once again. Jump into the queue for a chance to spot one of the gold filled tanks on the enemy team!
Even if you aren't keen on joining us for you Tank Company Event tomorrow, you can still score yourself some free gold. Be on the lookout for our Sheriffs!.
How to Find a Sheriff
The accounts to search for will be in the clan; they'll be named Sheriff_# and their tanks will be colored red. This event will take place from February 8th, 2013 at 00:00 PST (08:00 UTC) and will last until February 11, 2013 at 23:59 PST (07:59 UTC) February 10, 2013 at 23:59 PST (07:59 UTC and the Sheriffs will be logged in at random times so be on the lookout. If you're curious to know what time this event will be taking place in your region, use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out.
Before the battle starts they'll announce themselves to all players with the following message: Congratulations, Tankers! Any enemy to destroy the Sheriff tank will earn 500 gold! Team kills don't count and are subject to penalty.
You will not receive a reward for team killing and your account will be restricted. Team killing is not encouraged as it can result in your account being banned.
Rules & Details
- The event will start the minute you see the message from the Sheriff in chat for both teams.
- If this tank is on the enemy team, the goal is to destroy it!
- Team killing the red tank will not result in a reward.
- The time frame for the contest will be from February 8, 2013 at 0:00 PST (08:00 UTC) and will last until February 11, 2013 at 23:59 PST (07:59 UTC) February 10, 2013 at 23:59 PST (07:59 UTC).
If you manage to destroy a Sheriff, you'll automatically receive the prize in your account after the end of the battle.
- Destroying the Sheriff Tank: 500