Powerful German Weaponry
The never-before-seen VK 45.03 is like a mobile version of the Tiger, dishing out a bit less damage per minute. It's a fun heavy tank, but isn't necessarily for everyone, and even still, it's practice that makes a master.
Want to know if it's right for you? Read on for our tank profile!
- Well-known 8.8cm 43 L/71 gun: precise shots, quick reload and great penetration
- Fairly mobile for a heavy tank; great for moving around and attacking enemy weak spots
- A health pool of 1,400 helps keep you (and that gun!) in battle longer
- Quick traverse speed allows quick change of tactics
- The tracks break at the slightest hit, so don't leave without a Repair Kit!
- Might struggle when confronting tier IX vehicles. Protect yourself!
- Less damage per minute than the Tiger, but better gun handling
- Brawling is ineffective, especially against high-tier heavy tanks. Instead, go "hull-down" and only expose your turret when firing
Reasons to Buy
- You're looking for a heavy tank that's well-balanced in mobility, firepower and health pool
- Trains German heavy tank Crews, plays like the lovable Tiger
- You can earn bucket loads of Credits
Reasons Not to Buy
- Your prefer sniping (try the Löwe)
- You like brawling (better in the KV-5 or IS-6)
- You want to be more competitive at tier IX (we suggest the T34)