UPD. The public test server of 7.3 will be stopped on May 8 at 15:00 UTC (05:00 PDT).
We are pleased to announce the 7.3 #2 public test.
Please note that the public test server will go through a restart every other day at 1:00 UTC, which will last for 25-45 minutes. It is currently set to have a player cap of 26,000. Once the cap is reached, players will be placed into a login queue.
The World of Tanks development team is pleased to give all of our players the opportunity to participate in the update 7.3 mass test. The update will be released in the near future, and we would like your feedback on the latest build.
During this test a special World of Tanks update v. 7.3 will be available for playing on test servers only. The estimated end date of 7.3 test is May 2, 2012, but is subject to change.
To participate in the test you need to do the following steps:
1. Download the test game client in a separate directory:
- Download full game client with 7.3 update here (2.9 GB)
- Download v.7.3 test game client torrent file here
2. Run the game. The test #2 file will download automatically through the launcher. Test #2 file size is 16.3 MB.
Attention! Please, install the test game client version in a different folder, other than the current game client version! Also switch off the game client before installing the update. Only players who have registered prior to 21:00 UTC, April 17, 2012, can login the test server.
Please, keep mind certain special features of the public test server:
- Payments are not accepted on the public test server.
- Credit and experience rates for public test server are multiplied by 10. All players are given 15k gold for testing purposes.
- Progress wasn't saved from test #1 and won't be transferred to the main NA server.
We draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks. The details of the v.7.3 update public test can be discussed in a special forum section. Bugs related to the 7.3 public test should be posted in this special sub-forum.
Preliminary list of changes of v7.3 #2 changes as compared with v7.3 #1:
- Fixed several bugs with objects location on the South Coast map.
- Fixed base icon location on the minimap of the South Coast map.
- RAM consumption was significantly reduced on the Dragon's Ridge map. It was a direct cause for the so-called ‘red screen’ during a sniper mode on this map.
- Fixed some obstructions on the Dragon's Ridge map.
- Reduced penetration of the М-62-Т2 gun (top gun for IS-4, IS-8, ST-I) from 270mm to 268mm.
- Fixed several errors in the T-150 damaged model.
- Fixed several errors in the T-54 damaged model. (the turret was ‘hanged’ above the hull).
- Fixed the BL-10 gun scale for Object 704 TD.
- T-43 moved to a new 16 groups armor system.
- Fixed a bug with the IS-4’s D-10T gun: when this gun was researched and mounted on the tank it couln’t enter a battle.
- Fixed a bug with a substitution of the IS-4 tank: the IS-8 tank did not become Elite if the D-10T hadn’t been researched on the IS-4.
- Fixed a bug with a substitution of the KV-3 tank: the ‘Accelerate crew training’ stayed ticked after the conversion.
- Fixed a bug with a substitution of the KV-3 tank: if to enter a battle without resupplying the ammo the ammo icons become doubled.
- Fixed some errors in the IS-4 damaged model: the mantlet thickness was increased from 200mm to 250mm, the frontal armor plate trim was increased from 58 degrees to 61 degrees.
- Fixed a bug with the traverse speed on the ST-1 tank, when the stock tracks had a better traverse speed than the top ones.
- Fixed a large scale pattern of camouflage on the IS-8 tank.
- Added the skipped icon of the IS-8 tank on the research tree and service record list.
- Reduced the maximum speed of the KV-4 to 30 km/h
- Fixed the cost of different camouflages for the IS-4 tank
- Rebalanced the parameters of the 85mm S-31 gun on the KV-3 tank.