UPD. The test server will be stopped on April 26 at 04:00 PDT (11:00 UTC). We'll inform about further testing in advance.
We are pleased to announce the 7.3 public test.
Please note that the public test server will go through a restart every other day at 1:00 UTC, which will last for 25-45 minutes. It is currently set to have a player cap of 26,000. Once the cap is reached, players will be placed into a login queue.
The World of Tanks development team is pleased to give all of our players the opportunity to participate in the update 7.3 mass test. The update will be released in the near future, and we would like your feedback on the latest build.
During this test a special World of Tanks update v. 7.3 will be available for playing on test servers only. The estimated end date of 7.3 test is TBA, 2012.
To participate in the test you need to do the following steps:
1. Download the test game client in a separate directory:
- Download full game client with 7.3 update here (2.9 GB)
- Download v.7.3 test game client torrent file here
2. Run the game.
Attention! Please, install the test game client version in a different folder, other than the current game client version! Also switch off the game client before installing the update. Only players who have registered prior to 21:00 UTC, April 17, 2012, can login the test server.
Please, keep mind certain special features of the public test server:
- Payments are not accepted on the public test server.
- Credit and experience rates for public test server are multiplied by 10. All players are given 15k gold for testing purposes.
- Progress won't be transferred to the main NA server.
We draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks. The details of the v.7.3 update public test can be discussed in a special forum section. Bugs related to the 7.3 public test should be posted in this special sub-forum.
Preliminary list of changes of v7.3 changes as compared with v7.2:
- Added two new maps Dragon's Ridge (first Asian map) and South Coast (a Crimea resort place).
- KV-3 moved from tier 6 to tier 7 as a Soviet heavy tank, and rebalanced.
- T-150 substitutes KV-3 as a Soviet heavy tank tier 6.
- KV-4 added as a Soviet tier 8 heavy tank.
- ST-I added as a Soviet tier 9 heavy tank.
- IS-4 moved from tier 9 to tier 10 in Soviet tech tree and rebalanced.
- KV divided into KV-1 and KV-2. KV-2 becomes a Soviet tier 6 heavy tank.
- Added previously tested French premium vehicles: TD FCM 36 Pak 40 and SPG 10.5 сm leFH18 B2.
- Added vehicles, available for supertesters only: Soviet heavy tank IS-6 (tier 8) and German TD JagdTiger 8.8cm KwK 43 L/71 (tier 8).
- Fixed and reworked damaged models of M18 Hellcat, Т32, Т30, Ferdinand.
- Fixed and reworked visual models of Т25/2, PzKpfw VI Tiger, KV-3, Т32, Т30, Т-46, KV-5.
- Removed some special modules for top tanks from store.
- Fixed a rare bug with base capture proceeding even though a shell falls between the two tanks capturing the base.
- Fixed a rare bug with incorrect experience distribute among crew members during active "Accelerate crew training" option.
- Fixed the bug when a skill pop-up hint disappeared, if the skill is 0% trained.
- Fixed the "black terrain" graphics display for back issue Radeon video cards.
- Fixed minor interface errors in the tank company window.
- Extended text descriptions of perks and skills.
- Fixed the incorrect cost of radio station FuG 37.
- Fixed names of several American HE shells.
- Added clan logos display on tanks.
- Fixed the issue with non-destruction of antitank hedgehogs (Komarin map) when hit with HE shells in some cases.
- Fixed non-receipt of Fadin's Medal for tanks with autoloader mechanism.
- Added view of ammunition rack explosion to vehicle overtarget markers.
- Fixed several bugs with crew training.
- Fixed the undersized research cost of Т49 from М8А1.
- Fixed the cost of suspension in TD Т82.
- Fixed mouse inversion operation in SPG view mode.
- Matchmaker combat levels for tier 5 heavy tanks reduced by 1, providing better matchmaking results for these vehicles.
- Fixed disappearance of indicator showing distance to a vehicle in reticle.
- Fixed the rare bug with client failure at screenshot saving.
- Fixed the display of M103 front armor in the game interface.