Update 9.19 is ready for its 2nd Common Test, and we want you to join us in fine-tuning it on the road to release, giving feedback on the Ranked Battles mode, new consumables and in-game currency. The update also introduces a number of interface and sound improvements, and more. If this got you excited, don’t miss out on the chance to hop aboard the test, take the new features for a spin, and share you feedback.
Scroll down for the full patch notes and check out an in-depth update preview here:
Discover how you can join the Common Test:
- HOW THE CT WORKS?
- TEST CLIENT
- SERVER RESTARTS
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: All players registered prior to 23:59 FET (20:59 UTC) 28 April can participate in the test.
Feedback: please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- Download the test client installer.
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files. Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 04:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 05:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 09:00 UTC every day.Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
Head over to our dedicated forum thread to tell us what you think, and stay tuned for more news on Update 9.19.