Remember Ranked Battles that we talked about several weeks ago? Of course you do! The latest news is that we are happy how the mode and other improvements included in 9.19 performed in Supertest. So, now we’re inviting you all to get to grips with them and help us refine new features. We’ll keep an eye on your feedback as we continue working to polish and enhance the update before its launch.
Check out the Supertest summary for everything you need to know about 9.19, jump in and get hands-on with the new features and improvements. We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!
Discover how you can join the Common Test:
- HOW THE CT WORKS?
- TEST CLIENT
- SERVER RESTARTS
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: All players registered prior to 23:59 FET (20:59 UTC) 28 April can participate in the test.
Feedback: please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- Download the test client installer.
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files. Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 04:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 05:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 09:00 UTC every day.Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
Head over to our dedicated forum thread to tell us what you think, and stay tuned for more news on Update 9.19.