The public test #4 of update 7.0 is due to stop at 14:30 UTC, December 12.
The World of Tanks development team gives all player the opportunity to participate in the update 7.0 mass test. The update will be released the near future, and we want to get your feedback on the latest build.
During this test a special World of Tanks update v. 7.0_test4 will be available for playing on test servers only. The general test will run until December 9, 2011.
To participate in the test you need to do the following steps:
1. Download the test game client in a separate directory:
2. Download and install over the test game client:
3. Download and install over 2nd test update and client:
4. Download and install over 3rd test update and client:
Attention! Please, install the test game client version to the folder, other than the current game client version! Also switch off the game client before installing the update. Only players who have registered prior to November 15th can access public test server.
Please, keep mind certain special features of the public test server:
- Progress received during other 7.0 update tests won't be transferred to 4th test server.
- Payments are not accepted on the public test server.
- Credit and experience rates for public test server are multiplied by 10. All players are given 15k gold for testing purposes.
- Progress won't be transferred to the main EU server.
We draw your attention to the fact that the test server is subject to EULA and general rules of World of Tanks game server. The restrictions and punishments are the same as on the official game server of World of Tanks. The details of the v.7.0 update public test 4 can be discussed in a special forum thread. The discussion of failures and bugs of test update 7.0 is carried out in special sub-forums only.
List of v7.0 test4 changes as compared with v7.0 test3:
- Fixed bug with log records as initial credits and gold added to player’s account;
- Fixed effects in a sniper mode;
- Fixed bugs causing reduced performance;
- Temporarily only one test server will be available.