Got an old Premium vehicle collecting dust? Here’s your chance to put it to some good use: Trade old Premiums for shiny new ones at a reduced price!
Vehicle Trade-In: Volume 13
TRADE-IN PERIOD BEGINS: June 25 at 04:20 PT | 06:20 CT | 07:20 ET
Are You Eligible?
You can trade in a Tier VI-VIII Premium tank when you buy a new Premium vehicle from the Tech Tree of the same or higher Tier. When trading in, half of the old vehicle’s value in Gold will be deducted from the price of the new one. Only one vehicle can be traded in at a time.
Say you want to buy the Löwe, which costs 11,200 Gold. In exchange, you’d like to trade in your old Dicker Max, which normally costs 2,800 Gold.
Just like when selling vehicles gives you half the original value in Credits, trading in your old Premium tank will get you half of its value in Gold, which is then deducted from the total price of the tank you’re buying.
In this example, trading in your Dicker Max gets you half of its Gold price, 1,400. That lowers the price of the Löwe by the same amount, leaving 9,800 Gold as the cost to buy.
Final cost:Initial cost of your vehicle: Trade-In cost of your vehicle: Cost of the new vehicle: Calculation formula: – ( / 2) = To pay:
The selected vehicle has been resetYou can trade in vehicles of the same or lower tier as the vehicles to be purchased.
No vehicles matching the specified parameters found
You can reset the search parameters or change them and try again
Vehicles That Can Be Traded InExpand
Player Has an Opportunity to GetExpand
How to Trade
Method 1: Through the in-game Store
Method 2: Through the in-game Tech Tree
Keep in Mind…
- This feature is only available during the dates and times listed above
- Can only trade in vehicles of a lower or equal Tier to the vehicle for purchase, and no lower than Tier VI
- Only one vehicle can be traded per transaction
- Gold price may be affected by Premium vehicle discounts
- Ammo, equipment, and consumables loaded on the trade-in vehicle will automatically be dismounted and placed in the Depot for free
- Camo, emblems, and inscriptions on the trade-in vehicle will go to the Depot; however, as they’re vehicle-bound, you can only use them again if you get the vehicle back in the future
- Crew on the trade-in vehicle automatically goes the Barracks; if there aren’t enough free bunks in the Barracks, the trade-in won’t be possible
- Trade-in vehicles can't be restored using the in-game Restore feature
- When trading in, you don't need to buy an extra Garage Slot, since the new vehicle will take the old vehicle's Slot