Get Your Referral Link!
Copy the link below and send it to your friend
Or share the link in social networks:
The referral link is unavailable
The referral link is temporarily unavailable
The minimum number of battles that a commander needs before being able to send referral links: .
The referral link is temporarily unavailable. Try again later.
The button to access the Referral Program will be located right in your Garage, in the lower left corner. Click on it to go to the Referral Program interface:
An invitation to participate in the Referral Program can be sent to a potential Recruit in the following ways:
- Sending a generated referral link using chat, mail, etc.
- Via social media
Clicking on the link will transfer the potential Recruit to the "Invite" landing page, then they will be able to create a new account or log in via the portal. To see whether the player is eligible to become a Recruit of the inviting player, a check is performed. If the Recruit passes the check, they should confirm their participation in the Referral Program with the player who sent the link (entering the nickname of the inviting player is mandatory).
You can also request your unique referral link via the official World of Tanks portal. Open the Community section and click on "Refer a friend" in the drop-down menu:
Am I Eligible to Be a Commander/Recruit?
Any player who has played 600 or more random battles in the game is able to become a Commander and invite Recruits.
You can be recruited by a Commander if any of the following conditions are met:
- You are a newcomer to World of Tanks or you have 200 or fewer battles
- You haven't played within the last 60 days
- You are not currently participating in Referral Program 2.0 and have never completed a contract as a Recruit.
- You are not currently serving and have never served as a Commander.
- Your account is not currently banned or in the process of being deleted.
The Recruit should follow the invitation link that the Commander sent him and join the Referral Program. After that, the Commander will have a Recruit card in the appropriate window.
Completing a Referral Campaign
Referral Program 2.0 will consist of six (6) consecutive stages. To complete each stage, the Commander and their Recruit(s) need to work together and earn 250 Referral Points by accomplishing special missions in Random Battles. In all, you need to earn 1,500 Referral Points for all six stages.
Referral Points are earned for certain actions performed in battle. The conditions of earning Referral Points are displayed in the "Ways of earning Referral Points" interface. The possible conditions are:
- Causing damage, including assistance damage, that exceeds your vehicle's own HP (available only to Recruits).
- Victory (available only to Recruits).
- Earning awards from a select list (available only to Recruits).
- Causing a certain amount of damage for playing in the Recruit-Commander Platoon.
Some of the Recruit missions can be performed independently, and others are only available while playing in a Platoon with the Commander as the Referral Points are shared in one "piggy bank." In the case of Platoon missions, progress will be faster, because the solo and Platoon tasks can be performed at the same time. The Commander has no solo tasks, but they can help their Recruit by playing together.
After Completing Stage VI, here are the available vehicles for Recruits and Commanders:
|RECRUIT'S REWARD:||Commander’s Reward:|
Tier VI-VII Premium vehicle of the player's choice from the list:
Tier VIII Premium vehicle of the player’s choice from the list:
Ending a Referral Contract
They say breaking up is hard to do, but it might be necessary. A referral contract can be ended at any time by any of its participants.
Referral connection can be broken in the following ways:
- Context menu on the tile of the player's referral program, option: Break Referral Connection.
- Context menu on the player's nickname in the interface of referral program completion progress, option: Break Referral Connection.
After ending the referral connection, its participants lose all progress and bonuses. Players keep the rewards received within the Referral Program.
Once the referral connection is concluded, both participants should receive a notification about it.
Recruit some friends, roll out and grab your reward tanks and other extras!