The Swiss-made Panzer 58 Mutz is thought of as an exciting tank. A jack-of-all-trades, it has excellent mobility, gun handling and can do some impressive damage.
Not sure if it's the right tank for you? Check out our tank profile below!
- 25% elevation and 10% depression let you shoot accurately from odd angles
- Accurate shots, high penetration and damage per minute will make your enemies roar in frustration
- Can make a quick getaway at 50km/h
- Armor isn't the greatest, so don't try to brawl with the enemy
- Can battle up to tier X, so try to load Premium ammo
Reasons to Buy
- Awesome white bear camo gives you extra concealment!
- Fun and easy to play, and can help improve your tanking skills
- Strong all-round medium tank that can play a variety of styles
- Good Credit earner and German Crew trainer
Reasons Not to Buy
- You're looking for a more bruising medium tank (go for the T54 first prototype)
- You prefer not to see tier X (try the T-34-3)
These are only suggestions! Feel free to see what works best for you.