Update v.6.6 test3 for public test is out. You are given an unique opportunity to test new content prior to its release for the main server.
Database from the main American server was copied as of July 28, so only players who have registered prior to this date can access public test server.
How to join public testing? You can read the details here.
Please mind the peculiarities of the public test server:
- Payments are not accepted on public test server.
- Progress won't be transferred to the main US server.
- Credit and experience rates for public test server are multiplied 10 times. All players are given 10k gold for testing purposes.
- Support Services are not provided for public test server.
- Public test server can be stopped or reset without notice.
World of Tanks 6.6 test2 - 6.6 test3 patch notes:
- Rebalanced vehicles: Tiger (P), VK4502 (P) Ausf. A, Е-50, E-75, E-100, Maus, T-15, T-25;
- Fixed bug: unable research VK3001H tank via Pz III/IV tank;
- Panther tank: repair costs decreased;
- "Engine power boost" consumable removed from Store;
- Teamdamage when ramming now counts only if the speed of the vehicle involed exceeds 10 km/h;
- Fixed bug with E-50 tank: not possible to mount top turret on stock suspension;
- Fixed bug with E-50 tank: too long braking time.
Join the test!