First off, thanks to everyone who is currently participating in Public Test 8.4. Your feedback thus far has been invaluable, and this is just a friendly reminder to keep it coming. We love feedback. Love it. So if you haven't done so already, be sure to check out the 8.4 Public Test forum thread to sound off on what you like, don't like, and areas you think need some improvement.
How the Public Test Works
To participate in the test you need to do the following steps:
- Install a small launcher update found HERE (9.2 МB)
- Update World of Tanks via the launcher (4.5 GB, approximately)
- Install the test game launcher in a different folder, rather than the current game client version.
- Switch off the game client before installing the update.
- Only players who have registered prior to 00:00 PST February 11, 2013 can participate in the Public Test.
- Keep in mind certain features of the public test server:
- Payments are not accepted on the public test server.
- For the first iteration, all test accounts will receive a one-time credit of: 100,000,000 XP, 100,000,000 , and 20,000
- Progress won't be transferred to the main NA server.
- Credits and experience rates will not be increased for this test.