Support the Advance with a Rain of Shells!
The Berlin Quartet returns with a discounted ISU-122S as part of the group. The gun on this TD isn't the only thing that's fast -- even with a heavy tank chassis it's surprisingly quick, as well.
Does the ISU-122S fit your profile, or should you save up for something different? Find out below!
- A very fast-firing 122mm cannon offering good damage per shot, or "alpha damage"
- Fast in a straight line, able to keep up with heavy and some medium tanks
- A slower-than-usual hull traverse -- plan your movements and your shots in advance
- A lower camouflage rating than other Soviet TDs
- Its powerful cannon is less accurate at long range
- Lower armor penetration can be a problem in high-tier matches, mitigated by shooting an enemy's track or side
Reasons to Buy
- Great Crew trainer for Soviet tank destroyers
- A powerful cannon with an incredible rate of fire, allowing you to rain down a storm of damage
Reasons Not to Buy
- You want a faster and more agile Soviet tank destroyer (try the SU-122-44)
- You prefer a tank destroyer with more armor that will not see tier IX tanks (try the AT 15A)
- In the ISU-122S, it's all about firepower. Try not to snipe at extreme range, or let yourself get caught in a close-range brawl. Stick with your teammates and support them from a middle distance as you tear HP from your enemies.
|The standard loadout of Small First Aid Kit, Small Repair Kit and a Manual Fire Extinguisher is a good way to go, while Large Repair/First Aid Kits reduce the chance of damage or Crew injury from random artillery and HE Shells.
The shell-slinging ISU-122S is only in the Premium Shop for a limited time!