The Soviet Slugger
The Berlin Quartet is here again, and the rare Soviet IS-2 is ready to rule the Premium Shop for a limited time! Bring home a piece of history -- tanks with these markings made the final push to Berlin.
Does the IS-2 fit your profile, or should you save up for something different? Find out below!
- This tank deals great damage per shot (aka "alpha damage")
- It's fast and maneuverable for a heavy tank
- Decent armor
- Low accuracy and poor gun handling make snap shots less advised
- Low penetration against higher-tier tanks
- The look of fear on your enemies' faces as you engage at close range!
Reasons to Buy
- Comes with an elite "Zero-Skill" Crew
- Great Crew trainer for Soviet heavy tanks
- It's surprisingly fast, and great at brawling!
- Its powerful gun means you'll always be useful, even when low tier!
Reasons Not to Buy
- You're not a heavy tanker (try the ISU-122S tank destroyer or the swift Cromwell B medium tank)
- Engage the enemy up-close! If you're high-tier, be the spearhead and dictate the flow of battle. If you're low-tier, stick with whomever is the spearhead and help them.
- If you find something you can't penetrate frontally, don't engage it alone! You're fast enough to shoot off its tracks and go around to engage the softer side armor!