Operation Mirny: Hope is in full swing. Let's focus on the main event reward—the U.S. King Tiger (Captured) Tier VII Premium heavy tank. How did this vehicle end up in Mirny? Who found it and pulled it to the base? Is it safe to use in battle, and how do you use it most effectively?
These questions need answers, and we'll try to find them together in this article. So, here's what we think happened and where the Captured King Tiger originated.
Reporter: Colonel K., Technical Supply Officer
Event location: Mirny-13
Recipient: Colonel Gromov, Head of the Operation
We studied the King Tiger and brought it to the base. Attached to this report are the details on its technical characteristics.
- According to its serial number, this King Tiger was captured by the Allies, supposedly during the Battle of Bulge. The American forces then used it. Its post-war fate is unknown, as well as how it ended up in Mirny. I'm asking to send a general request about the use of captured vehicles to the allies. Perhaps, it will help us find additional information about this vehicle.
- The vehicle is equipped with the TIGER II TURM NR. 1-50 turret and the 8,8 CM KW.K. 43 cannon. The hull armor is standard for a vehicle of this type.
- The American military certainly used the King Tiger. We discovered several leaflets in English containing the manuals. Also, we found an inscription in Latin on the inside of the hull: Nox Tenebris. We can't say yet how exactly this inscription was made. It looks very natural, as if it appeared during hull casting. We also found a case of cola in excellent condition, but without an expiration date. The discovered items were sent to the scientists for analysis; the idiot who opened and drank one of the bottles headed the same way.
- The tank has modifications similar to our standard modifications to adapt the vehicles for Mirny. But they look as if they were assembled from what was at hand. I'm not sure that they have any practical use except for the spotlight. The first thought is that someone tried to copy our solutions to look like our vehicles, but not for use. Did they want to look like us?
- The King Tiger is in excellent technical condition. This is untypical of the vehicle of that age. The technicians are thrilled about it and even argue whose turn it is to maintain the tank. Surprisingly, I share their feelings: it's very cosy and even warm and calm inside the tank. However, it has standard heating.
To receive this menacing King Tiger (Captured) combat vehicle, you'll need to successfully complete the Halloween event at all three difficulty levels and gain access to the decrypted part of the event story. You'll also need to collect enough Keys to decrypt the received Reels. Decrypting all eight Reels will unlock access to the main reward of the event.
Additionally, every Reel contains a part of the event backstory. Perhaps, we'll be able to understand how and thanks to whom we now have a chance to destroy the Immortal. In addition to the story, you'll get additional rewards for decrypting each Reel.
Get It Faster With Bundles
Dive deeper and quicker into the mysterious story with Premium Shop bundles available right now. In addition to Gold and Premium Account time or Personal Reserves, they each include Free Decryption Keys to help you get to the King Tiger (Captured) faster.
You can also purchase Decryption Key bundles in the in-game client for Gold. They include Free Decryption Keys, Personal Reserves, and decals.
Power up your vehicles, join a platoon, and fight a variety of A.I.-driven armored enemies, including the Immortal! Earn Decryption Keys and unlock plentiful rewards including Credits, spooky Decals, 3D Styles, and the King Tiger (Captured).
Good luck, Commanders! The main reward is an excellent combat vehicle with a unique look and mysterious history. That's surely worth fighting for. It's time to face the Immortal!