The account transfer option will be closed 01:00 PDT (04:00 PDT) on April 2, 2013. So hurry up, do not miss your chance to get this unique opportunity for free.
In order to further improve the global service that Wargaming provides, we have decided to open transfers to the South East Asia server cluster.
As a player in this region, you will have a dedicated community and support staff, as well as events, contests and tournaments managed on the South East Asia cluster during hours that work best for you. Clan Wars will also be available to players during optimal Oceanic play hours on the South East Asia cluster. Additionally, you will immediately notice a much-improved latency (ping) to the game server.
The transfer window will only be open for a limited time. The transfer procedure itself will take place on the date of closure and will take approximately 48 hours to complete. This transfer is free of charge.
Transfer applications open: 10:00 PDT (13:00 PDT) on March 20, 2013
Transfer applications closed: 01:00 PDT (04:00 PDT) on April 2, 2013
How to Transfer
Step 1: SEA Account Creation and Testing
- Create an account (if it has not been created yet) on the SEA cluster with your desired nickname.
- Log in the SEA cluster to see if the experience is desirable for you: note your latency compared to your current cluster, as well as general connection quality.
- If you still feel you would like to transfer, move to the next step.
Step 2: Transferring Your Account
- Leave the clan on your account at the server which you want to transfer from.
- To apply for a transfer, please click here.
- Refrain from purchasing any gold during the transfer period.
Terms & Conditions
- A player must create an account on the SEA cluster.
- Player must leave their current clan on the donor server (RU, EU, NA).
- Please note you will have to recreate your clan on the new server, Wargaming will not automatically reinstate the clan.
- Transfer will only be allowed from the RU, EU, US servers.
- The account on SEA cluster will be completely replaced by the account on the server which you are transferring from.
- There is a possibility of account suspension (up to 1 week) on both servers during the transfer.
- All gold and Gift Shop packages purchased from SEA cluster will be credited to the SEA cluster account (except gold spent on changing your nickname and clan creation).