Update 9.19.1 is entering its 2nd Common Test, and we’re calling on you to join us in fine-tuning it on the road to release. The update builds on fundamental changes introduced in 9.18, bringing a set of improvements to the matchmaking system and revealing a new onboarding experience, Boot Camp.
In case you missed the detailed update preview or want a second look, here’s a refresher:
Discover how you can join the Common Test:
- How the CT works
- Test client
- Server restarts
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: All players registered prior to 13:59 (20:59 UTC) on June 12 can participate in the test.
Feedback: Please post your general feedback about the test version and bug reports in the special thread on our forum.
- Download the test client installer.
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files. Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 04:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 05:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 09:00 UTC every day. Average duration will be around 2 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
Hop aboard the test and take the new features for a spin. And as always, keep letting us know what you think about them on the forum. Your input is invaluable as we continue to evolve the experience!