Due to player feedback we have decided to allow a one-time roster change for teams in the World of Tanks Classic, Season I. See details below.
World of Tanks Classic, Season I Roster Change Requirements
All roster changes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, may be sent ONLY by the team captain, and should include the following information:
- Team Name:
- Your nickname:
- Name of any players you would like removed, and reason you would like them removed:
- Name of players you would like added:
- A maximum of 5 players per team may be changed.
- Team sizes may not be changed. If a team currently has 15 members, it may not have 16 memebers after the roster changes.
- Team members will not be removed simply because they left a clan as this is not a clan tournament.
- All applications for roster changes must be submitted by Thursday any applications to change the team roster submitted after Thursday will be declined.
- Valid reasons include: violation of World of Tanks rules, inability to show up for matches, refusal to participate in tournament, etc.