We are proud to announce the World of Tanks Classic, Season I Playoff!
World of Tanks Classic, Season I
Here are the rules for the Classic, Season I Playoff:
Tier & Point Limits
A team must field a selection of tanks based on the limits below for a battle.
- 90 Points maximum
- 50 Points minimum
- No tier limits
Battles will begin at 5PM PDT (8PM EDT) each scheduled day (00:00 UTC the following day). Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
- Round 1: June 9th
- Round 2: June 16th
- Round 3: June 23rd
- Round 4: June 30th
- Round 5: July 7th
- Round 6 (Finals & Third Place): July 14th
Playoff qualifiers will receive 800 gold per member, including reserves.
Playoff Qualifiers & Details
- 28 Guaranteed spots for each division winner
- 36 Wildcard spots given to teams with the highest amount of points
- Division winners will received preferential seeding.
- Wild cards will receive seeding based on points, in the event of a tie between divisions seeding will be determined randomly
- In the event that there is a draw causing more than 36 wild cards, a tie-breaker round will occur during the week in between the Ppayoffs and the regular season.
The winner of each round will be determined as the first team to 3 wins.
The following prizes will be divided between the members of the respective team, including reserves.
- First place: 1,455,000
- Second place: 810,000
- Third place: 405,000
- Fourth place: 210,000
- Fifth place: 105,000
- Sixth place: 105,000
- Seventh place: 105,000
- Eighth place: 105,000
Playoff maps will be announced the week prior to Round 1.
R5 Jolly Shoutcast Show