We know a few of you Clan Wars boys are itching for something to take a swing at so you don't get rusty while you're waiting for the Global map to open up. It's going to be a 15 on 15 round robin race to the finish in this week's Scrimmages.
Team & Tier Limit Rules
- 15 vs 15
- 150 tier points
- Teams must include the tag of the clan they represent in brackets after their team name, example "Wargaming R Us [WGA]"
- Clans may enter multiple teams
- Each team may have no more than six non-clan members on their roster
- The tournament takes all teams and disperses them into round robin groups. All teams within a group face off until all teams have played each other once.
Rounds will begin at 6:00 PM PST and play every 15 minutes each day.
- Round 1: 6:00 PM PST (9:00 PM EST, 02:00 UTC the following day)
- Round 2: 6:15 PM PST (9:15 PM EST, 02:15 UTC the following day)
- Round 3: 6:30 PM PST (9:30 PM EST, 02:30 UTC the following day)
- Round 4: 6:45 PM PST (9:45 PM EST, 02:45 UTC the following day)
- Round 5: 7:00 PM PST (10:00 PM EST, 03:00 UTC the following day)
- Round 6: 7:15 PM PST (10:15 PM EST, 03:15 UTC the following day)
- Round 7: 7:30 PM PST (10:30 PM EST, 03:30 UTC the following day)
- Round 8: 7:45 PM PST (10:45 PM EST, 03:45 UTC the following day)
- Round 9: 8:00 PM PST (11:00 PM EST, 04:00 UTC the following day)
The following prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team, including reserves.
- First place: 1,000
- Second place: 750
- Third place: 500
- Additionally, teams will be awarded 50 for each round they win
- Please note that tied teams will split the prize pool for 1st - 3rd place
- Friday: Abbey
- Saturday: Cliffs
- Sunday: Siegfried Line (Encounter)