We're pleased to announce our tenth Skirmish tournament for this year. According to the rules, there can be only one...of each tank type. This mid tier Skirmish, with its unique roster requirements, should produce some funky but fun battles. Sign up with your five-man team for your chance at glory and gold!
Skirmishes will occur on a weekly basis, are typically lighthearted, and feature everything from tier I tournaments to tank vs tank face-offs. Every week will be a new format!
Team & Tier Limit Rules
- Maximum of five players per team per battle with three alternates, for a total of eight players registered
- Heavy tanks: up to tier VI
- Medium tanks: up to tier V
- Light tanks: up to tier V
- TD: up to tier VI
- SPG: up to tier VI
- No other tank types allowed
- 16 tier points max
- Rosters are limited to one tank per tank type. There is no requirement to have all tank types in your roster.
- Vickers Mk.1
- The roster above has only one tank per tank type (one heavy tank, one light tank, one medium tank and one tank destroyer). The roster above has opted to not use an artillery unit and all tanks fall below tier and point limits.
- The winner of each round will be determined as the first to three victories on a given map
- Each battle will last 10 minutes
- The encounter battle mode will be used for this tournament
Note that only 64 teams will be allowed to participate and teams will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis. See the Registration section for details.
The full schedule will be provided at the close of registration once the final team count has been determined. Rounds will begin at 19:30 PST (22:30 EST, 02:30 UTC the following day) each scheduled day. Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help.
- Round 1: March 4th
- Round 2: March 5th
- Round 3: March 6th
- Round 4: March 7th
- Round 5: March 8th
- Round 6: March 9th
There will be a two minute break between rounds.
The following prizes will be provided to each member of the respective team, including reserves.
- First place: 5,000
- Second place: 2,000
- Third place: 1,000
- Fourth place: 1,000
There will only be one map used during Skirmish X: Siegfried Line