Thanks to all who entered - we are full and registration is closed!
The 2017 World of Tanks Seasonal Classic series is here, and we’re kicking things off with the Summer Tournament (yes, we know fall is just starting). This epic 128-team throwdown awards the top team 200,000 Gold, but many other prizes for the top 64. We also have some special gear from our partners at Corsair!
- Registration is first come- first serve
- Teams of seven players in tier VIII vehicles
- Group Stage games last three days, after which the top 16 teams advance to the Playoffs
- Tie matches are settled by a “Tiebreaker Day” playoff event
- Playoffs are a “Best of 3 Single Elimination” bracket
- Finals are “Best of 5” matches
Maps change each day of the Tournament:
|MATCH:||MAP:||DATE + TIME:|
|Group Stage Day 1||Sand River||Monday, Sept. 25, 17:00 PT|
|Group Stage Day 2||Himmelsdorf||Wednesday, Sept. 27, 17:00 PT|
|Group Stage Day 3||Redshire||Friday, Sept. 29, 17:00 PT|
|Tiebreaker Day (if needed)||Steppes||Saturday, Sept. 30, 17:00 PT|
|Playoff Round of 16 + Quarter Finals||El Halluf||Monday, Oct. 2, 17:00 PT and 18:30 PT|
|Playoff Semi-finals + Finals||Ensk||Wednesday, Oct. 4, 17:00 PT and 18:30 PT|