Continuing with our celebration of National Military Appreciation Month, we've got a huge set of tournaments for all of our eSports veterans and new recruits for a Memorial Day weekend tournament. This will culminate in a tier X tournament on Memorial Day afternoon.
These tournaments will occur on May 24th, 25th, and 26th at the same time every day -- the tier X tournament will start at a different time on Memorial Day. Teams are invited to register for any combination of tournaments they like, but keep in mind that the low and high tier tournaments occur simultaneously each day (don't register for both on the same day!). Best of luck to all the brave tankers that take to the field!
Team & Tier Limit Rules
- Seven players in each match (maximum registered team size of nine including two alternates)
- Please check each respective tournament page for tier limits and maximum tier points
- The winner of each round will be determined as the first to one victory.
- Draws at the end of the round will be resolved based on the following criteria (and in the following order):
- Head to Head
- Head to Head Against Group Leader
- Opponent Strength - final rank of opponents that have defeated your team
- Complete Draw - no gold awarded
- Each team will be put into a group and play every other team in their group. Victories will award three points, draws one, and losses zero. The winner of each group will be the team with the highest score.
- Each battle will last 10 minutes max.
- There will be a five minute break in between rounds.
- The Encounter battle mode will be used this tournament.
Please check each respective tournament page for their start days, but the start times for each round will remain consistent through all levels of escalation.
The complete schedule will be provided at the close of registration, after the final team count has been determined. Rounds and are to be scheduled every other day with dates in between reserved for make-ups and tie-breakers. Rounds will begin at 17:30 PDT (20:30 EDT, 00:30 UTC the following day). Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out!
- Round 1: 17:30 PDT (20:30 EDT, 00:30 UTC the following day)
- Round 2: 17:45 PDT (20:45 EDT, 00:45 UTC the following day)
- Round 3: 18:00 PDT (21:00 EDT, 01:00 UTC the following day)
- Round 4: 18:15 PDT (21:15 EDT, 01:15 UTC the following day)
- Round 5: 18:30 PDT (21:30 EDT, 01:30 UTC the following day)
- Round 6: 18:45 PDT (21:45 EDT, 01:45 UTC the following day)
- Round 7: 19:00 PDT (22:00 EDT, 02:00 UTC the following day)
- Round 8: 19:15 PDT (22:15 EDT, 02:15 UTC the following day)
- Round 9: 19:30 PDT (22:30 EDT, 02:30 UTC the following day)
The tier X tournament on Memorial Day, May 27th, will start at a special time:
- Round 1: 14:30 PDT (17:30 EDT, 21:30 UTC)
- Round 2: 14:45 PDT (17:45 EDT, 21:45 UTC)
- Round 3: 15:00 PDT (18:00 EDT, 22:00 UTC)
- Round 4: 15:15 PDT (18:15 EDT, 22:15 UTC)
- Round 5: 15:30 PDT (18:30 EDT, 22:30 UTC)
- Round 6: 15:45 PDT (18:45 EDT, 22:45 UTC)
- Round 7: 16:00 PDT (19:00 EDT, 23:00 UTC)
- Round 8: 16:15 PDT (19:15 EDT, 23:15 UTC)
- Round 9: 16:30 PDT (19:30 EDT, 23:30 UTC)
The following reward will be given to each team member:
- First Place: 2,000
- Second Place: 1,000
The following reward will be given to each team member in the tier X tournament:
- First Place: 4,000
- Second Place: 2,000
Lower Tier Escalation Tournaments
- Tier III Tournament: Ensk
- Tier IV Tournament: Himmelsdorf
- Tier V Tournament: Ruinberg
Higher Tier Escalation Tournaments
- Tier VI Tournament: Ensk
- Tier VII Tournament: Himmelsdorf
- Tier VIII Tournament: Ruinberg
- Tier X Tournament: Steppes