Are you ready to command the incredibly powerful Blitzträger auf E 110 or join the Harrier Squad?
No matter which side you choose in this epic showdown, special event-themed bundles in the Premium Shop are now up for grabs! They feature exclusive decals available only in these bundles to set your vehicles apart from the crowd, as well as free Keys to play as the Blitzträger auf E 110.
Additionally, each bundle includes the Engineer’s Starters as gifts to activate the Engineer’s Gate with valuable loot. Upon activation, the Gate may drop formidable Premium vehicles, including the brand-new FV4201 Chieftain Proto, a Tier IX British heavy, and KV-4 KTTS, a Tier VIII Soviet tank destroyer. On top of that, the Engineer’s Gate has a chance of dropping rental battles in the iconic Waffenträger auf E 100!
Choose bundles for yourself and your friends!
- Large Ermelinda's Bundle
- Medium Ermelinda's Bundle
- Small Ermelinda's Bundle
- Taster Ermelinda's Bundle
Bundles with free Keys and Engineer’s Starters will be available from Monday, September 26 at 02:00 PT | 04:00 CT | 05:00 ET through Monday, October 10 at 01:00 PT | 03:00 CT | 04:00 ET.
Gates and Starters
For completing event missions and certain Progression Stages, as well as for defeating the rare Blitzträger auf E 220, you will receive two types of Starters, which are necessary for activating the Gates. Through activated Gates, you’ll be able to get valuable loot.
You can earn the Harriers' Starters for completing event missions and progression milestones while playing in Harrier Squad vehicles. These Starters will allow you to activate the Harriers' Gate with the following in-game items:
By completing the missions while playing in the Blitzträger auf E 110, you earn the Engineer’s Starters. These Starters are used to activate the Engineer's Gate. You can also get the Engineer's Starters upon completing certain progression milestones, as well as for free with each special bundle. See the infographic below for a full list of available rewards and their drop rates:
The most interesting loot we would like to highlight is a random Tier VIII–IX Premium vehicle with a Garage slot, including two brand-new formidable warriors:
- NEW! IX FV4201 Chieftain Proto A multi-role Tier IX Premium British heavy tank with an incredibly tough turret and decent frontal armor, great gun depression angles of –10 degrees, and a respectable 400 HP of damage per shot. Like its brother in arms sitting at Tier X, this heavy boasts an overall good mix of characteristics, allowing it to dominate in positional battles or win one-on-one duels. Depending on the situation on the battlefield, it can lead the attack and carry the team, absorbing enemy shells, or it can perform as a powerful support vehicle, assisting medium tanks.
- NEW! VIII KV-4 KTTS A Tier VIII Premium Soviet tank destroyer. A rear-mounted turret and its similarity to the KV-4 heavy tank leave a mark on the vehicle's gameplay. Low maneuverability and mediocre mobility are counterbalanced by well-sloped frontal armor, so hitting it will not be easy. The KV-4 KTTS is armed with a 107 mm high-penetrating gun that causes 360 HP of damage per shot and has a reload time of under nine seconds. With its rear-mounted turret and 90-degree gun traverse limits (45 degrees to either side), it can successfully use side-scraping tactics at the most effective angles from both cover and open terrain.
- VIII Chieftain/T95 A Tier VIII Premium British medium tank. The well-angled upper glacis plate and strong turret armor make it perfect for frontal assaults. It may confidently follow the mediums path on almost any map, and with your armor, you can bully same-tier medium and even heavy tanks.
- VIII M-IV-Y A Tier VIII American heavy tank from the Yoh branch featuring the reserve track mechanics. This well-armored tank has good mobility for a heavy and is armed with a menacing 105 mm gun that causes 360 HP of damage per shot.
- VIII EMIL 1951 An outstanding support Tier VIII Swedish Premium heavy with a strong turret that features a powerful autoloader. It can easily switch roles between a mighty frontline brawler and a menacing flanker thanks to its good mobility.
- VIII ASTRON Rex 105 mm : A Tier VIII American medium tank. A universal soldier with a five-round autoloader and 1,600 HP of potential damage!
- VIII VK 75.01 (K) A Tier VIII German heavy tank with solid armor and a powerful gun.
- VIII M54 Renegade A Tier VIII American heavy tank and a true all-rounder, featuring an easily penetrating sharpshooting gun with 360 HP of damage per shot.
- VIII Škoda T 27 A Tier VIII Czechoslovakian medium tank with a fast autoloader gun and great dynamics.
- VIII Kampfpanzer 07 RH A Tier VIII German medium tank that sits at the junction of medium and light vehicles. Its 9 cm gun features good stabilization, rapid loading time, and a high rate of fire.
- VIII AltProto AMX 30 A Tier VIII French medium tank that features the second-highest armor penetration value with a standard shell (232 mm) among all Tier VIII medium tanks.
- VIII M48A2 Räumpanzer A Tier VIII German medium tank. It is equipped with a real bulldozer blade that serves as a screen, as well as a fast-firing gun that lets you fire every 7.6 seconds!
You have a 2.4% chance to get one of these tanks when activating the Engineer's Gate. Most importantly, you will receive vehicles that you do not have in your Garage yet.
On top of that, the Engineer's Gate has a chance of dropping 10 Random Battles in the legendary Waffenträger auf E 100*!
The Engineer's Gate: How It Works
- When a vehicle drops from the Engineer’s Gate, a Garage slot is credited first, and information about it will be displayed in the in-game notification center.
- If you receive a vehicle that is already in your Garage, it will be replaced by any vehicle from the above list that you don’t already have in your Garage.
- If you already have all the vehicles from the list, the cost of the dropped tank will be compensated with gold.
- If you have sold a Premium vehicle from the list above and it can be restored using the in-game Vehicle Restoration tool, it may drop from the Engineer's Gate with a standard drop rate.
Guaranteed Vehicle Mechanics
If you spent 49 Engineer's Starters but still did not receive a Premium vehicle, then with the 50th activation of the Engineer's Gate, you are guaranteed to receive a random Premium tank that you don’t have already from the list above, as well as a Garage slot.
If you already have all the vehicles from the list in your Garage, the guaranteed vehicle mechanics will be disabled.
Vehicle Compensation CostsExpand
|Vehicle||Cost in gold|
|IX FV4201 Chieftain Proto||13,000|
|VIII KV-4 KTTS||7,750|
|VIII Emil 1951||9,200|
|VIII ASTRON Rex 105 mm||9,550|
|VIII VK 75.01 (K)||7,200|
|VIII M54 Renegade||9,000|
|VIII Škoda T 27||8,700|
|VIII Kampfpanzer 07 RH||8,200|
|VIII AltProto AMX 30||8,400|
|VIII M48A2 Räumpanzer||6,700|
After the end of the event on October 10 at 02:00 PT | 04:00 CT | 05:00 ET, all unused Keys to play in the Blitzträger auf E 110 will disappear, and the corresponding number of Gates will be activated automatically. All items from them will be automatically credited to your account. All event vehicles will be deducted, and XP earned in them will be moved to the MS-1. All Collection Items, rewards, and loot from the Gates remain with you permanently. You will be able to play your battles in the rented Waffenträger auf E 100 until October 18 at 03:00 PT | 05:00 CT | 06:00 ET.
Any bundles that you sent as gifts but that were not accepted by their recipients will be returned to your account.
Enjoy The Waffenträger: Legacy, Commanders!