Prowl the battlefield and strike fear in the hearts of your enemies with the VK 45.03 and its devastating 8.8cm 43 L/71 gun. Lead your team to victory and haul in loads of Credits while you're at it!
Not sure what to do with your Gold? Check out WoT Economics!
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Well-known 8.8cm 43 L/71 gun: precise shots, quick reload and great penetration
- Fairly mobile for a heavy tank; great for moving around and attacking enemy weak spots
- 1,400 HP helps keep you (and that gun!) in battle longer
- Quick traverse speed allows quick tactics change
- The tracks break at the slightest hit, so don't leave without a Repair Kit!
- May struggle when confronting tier IX vehicles -- protect yourself!
- Less damage per minute than the Tiger, but better gun handling
- Brawling is ineffective, especially against high-tier heavy tanks. Instead, go "hull-down" and only expose your turret when firing
Reasons to Buy
- You're looking for a heavy tank with balanced mobility, firepower and HP
- Trains German heavy tank Crews
- Plays like the lovable Tiger
- You can earn bucket-loads of Credits
Reasons Not to Buy
- Your prefer sniping (try the Löwe)
- You like brawling (better in the KV-5 or IS-6)
- You want to be more competitive at tier IX (we suggest the T34)
These are only suggestions! Feel free to see what works best for you.