Unlike other British heavy tanks (ahem, TOG), the FV201 (A45) is closer to the medium side, with decent accuracy when in motion. Get more acquainted with the good, bad and ugly below, and don't miss out on this rare sighting!
Not sure what to do with your Gold? Check out WoT Economics!
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Good at firing on the move
- Excellent front turret armor and good gun depression great when going hull-down
- Fairly mobile for a heavy tank and can act as a flanking sniper
- Low penetration and damage
- Hull armor easily penetrated by tier VII enemies
- Brawling isn't worth it, so don't!
- Not too useful against tier IX opponents
Reasons to Buy
- You like medium-style heavy tanks
- You enjoy playing in a hull-down position
- When played correctly, can be a great Credit-earner
Reasons Not to Buy
- You're looking for more of a sniper at tier VIII (pick up the Löwe)
- You prefer Soviet or Soviet-borne heavy tanks (grab the IS-6)
- You'd like a better gun (try the T34)