How would you like to earn some awesome iBUYPOWER products? Of course you do! Simply use the redemption code (click the "ACTIVATE" button), play the following mission, and earn as many Tokens as possible. The top 100 players with the most Tokens when the mission ends will win the following items, depending on the number of earned Tokens:
Prizes can only be delivered to North and South America.
For 1st-20th place winners, prizes are shipped by iBUYPOWER free of charge (North and South America only).
The $100 coupon is redeemable in the U.S. online store — items are subject to shipping charges. Please note coupon is valid until January 1, 2020.
In the event of a tie, the Prize will be awarded to the player with the most Random Battles during the special mission.
Bookmark this page — you can check the top 100 rankings via scoreboard:
Battle for iBUYPOWER
MISSION BEGINS: Monday, November 18, 03:20 PT | 05:20 CT | 06:20 ET
MISSION ENDS: Monday, December 2, 03:20 PT | 05:20 CT | 06:20 ET
- 1× Token
- Be one of the top 10 XP earners on your team in a Victorious battle
- Must be in a Tier VIII-X vehicle
- Random Battles only
Welcome to the Detailed Rules for Sponsor's Battle for iBUYPOWER Contest (the "Skill Contest"). These Detailed Rules are incorporated into the Official Contest Rules and vice versa by reference. Please be sure to also review the Official Contest Rules available at World of Tanks prior to participating. By entering, you agree to be bound by both the Official Sweepstakes Rules and these Detailed Rules and the decision of Wargaming (USA), Inc. (the "Sponsor"), which are final and binding.
THE AGGREGATE VALUE OF ALL THE PRIZES TO BE AWARDED IN THIS SKILL CONTEST IS BETWEEN US$100 AND US$430 (DEPENDENT UPON CURRENT PRICING, AND OTHER VARIABLE COSTS).
Entries will be accepted from November 18, 2019 to December 2, 2019 (the "Entry Period").
Prizes will be awarded between December 2, 2019 and March 1, 2020 (the "Award Period").
The Prizes awarded in this skill contest include:
- Radeon RX 5700XT graphics card
- CPU (Ryzen 7 3800X)
- CPU (Ryzen 5 3600X) iBUYPOWER Snowblind case
- WD_Black SN750 1TB NVMe
- WD_Black SN750 500GB NVMei
- BUYPOWER $100 coupons
In the event of a tie, the Prize will be awarded to the player with the most random battles during the special mission.
THE SPONSOR ANTICIPATES AWARDING THE FOLLOWING PRIZES:
- One (1) Radeon RX 5700XT graphics card
- One (1) CPU (Ryzen 7 3800X) One (1) CPU (Ryzen 5 3600X) Two (2) iBUYPOWER Snowblind cases
- Five (5) WD_Black SN750 1TB NVMe
- Ten (10) WD_Black SN750 500GB NVMe
- Eighty (80) iBUYPOWER $100 coupon
Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state & local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Winners may not substitute a prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person.
2. Entry Criteria
Players must activate the code iBUYPOWER in the game, have a Tier VIII-X vehicle, play random battles, and be one of the top 10 XP earners on a team in victorious battles in order to enter.
3. Contest Criteria
The Skill Contest will comprise of a special mission in which players can earn tokens. The players who have earned the most tokens by the end of the special mission will be eligible for the prizes as described above.
The potential Prize winner will be notified bye-mail or customer support request from Wargaming or its Partner — i.e., no later than thirty-six (36) days after the end of the Entry Period.
In the event a potential Prize winner is disqualified, a runner-up will be notified.
4. Notice to Winners
Winners will be notified by e-mail or customer support request.
Official Skill Contest RulesExpand
OFFICIAL SKILL CONTEST RULES
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN ANY WARGAMING (USA), INC. SKILL CONTEST. THIS SKILL CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- THIS SKILL CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO INDIVIDUALS (1) WHO ARE RESIDENTS OF A JURISDICTION WHICH DOES NOT PROHIBIT THE CONDUCT OF, OR THEIR PARTICIPATION IN, THIS SKILL CONTEST, AND (2) WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, MUST ALSO MEET THE OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN SECTION 4.
- BY ENTERING THIS SKILL CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT CERTIFIES THAT HE/SHE MEETS ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND AGREES TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL SKILL CONTEST RULES (“OFFICIAL RULES”). If you do not agree to be bound by the official rules, you may not participate in this skill contest.
- DEPENDING ON WINNER’S JURIDSICTION OF RESIDENCE, PRIOR TO RECEIVING ANY PRIZE OR AWARD IN THIS SKILL CONTEST (EXCEPT A PRIZE OF IN-GAME CURRENCY) WINNERS MAY BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT CERTAIN TAX REPORTING AND/OR OTHER PAPERWORK DETAILED BELOW.
- YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SKILL CONTEST REQUIRES YOU TO ACCEPT THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT: WORLD OF TANKS https://legal.na.wargaming.net/en. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE SKILL CONTEST AND MAY NOT CONTINUE USING AND/OR PLAYING WORLD OF TANKS (AS SPECIFIED IN OUR DETAILED RULES APPLICABLE TO SPECIFIC SKILL CONTEST (“DETAILED RULES”)).
This Skill Contest (the “Skill Contest”) is sponsored by Wargaming (USA), Inc. (the “Sponsor”), PO Box 202555, Austin, TX 78720.
2. Contest Dates
ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY DURING THE ENTRY PERIOD IDENTIFIED IN THE DETAILED RULES (the “Entry Period”). In these Official Rules and Detailed Rules, all times are Central times in the USA.
3. Description of the Prize
Subject to these Official Rules, the winning participant will receive the prize(s) described in the Detailed Rules (each, a “Prize”).
- Participation in this Skill Contest is open only to individuals who meet the eligibility criteria described in the Detailed Rules.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate in this Skill Contest: (i) employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s licensees (the “Sponsor Agents”); (ii) parents, spouses, children, brothers and sisters and their respective spouses of Sponsor Agents; and (iii) individuals living in the same household as Sponsor Agents, whether or not related.
- Each Entrant is responsible for providing accurate information as to his/her name, age, residential mailing address, email address and phone number. Individuals that provide information reasonably determined by Sponsor (in its sole discretion) to be incomplete, false or deceptive, will be ineligible to participate or (if they have already participated) to win the Skill Contest.
5. How to Enter
To enter, an eligible individual must meet the Entry Criteria from our Detailed Rules and enter during the Entry Period.
6. Entrant’s Certification as to His/Her Entry
Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries that, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, (a) include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by entrant or used without permission (such as company names, music, photographs, works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); (b) refer to public figures; (c) contain vulgar language, profanity, sexual content, content promoting the use of tobacco, alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms or weapons, content expressing or fomenting hate of any kind (including racism or sexism), content that promotes violence or harm to other living creatures, or any other offensive, obscene or inappropriate content; (d) promote a political agenda regardless of the political affiliation and regardless of Sponsor’s treatment of other entries that may or may not promote a political agenda; (e) misrepresent, defame or contain disparaging remarks about other people or companies; or (f) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs or other identifying elements of any person, living or dead, without submitted express written permission.
7. Claiming a Prize
Potential winners will be notified by the method identified in our Detailed Rules. The potential Prize winner may be required to sign the following documents (the “Prize Claim Documents”) and return them via facsimile or email (by .pdf file attachment) within five (5) days of attempted notification (and subsequently return the original, unmodified documents by mail to Sponsor’s address set forth above):  (i) a W9 tax form; (ii) an Affidavit (or, where applicable, a Declaration) of Eligibility and Liability Waiver; and (iii) where lawful, a Personal Release. If the Prize Claim Documents sent to the potential Prize winner by any means are returned as undeliverable, or if the potential Prize winner fails or refuses to properly sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within the above-stated time period, or if the potential Prize winner (and/or his/her entry content) is determined by Sponsor (in Sponsor’s sole discretion) to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential Prize winner will be disqualified.
Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state & local taxes as well as any costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Winners may not substitute a prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any specific prize limitations or restrictions will be set forth in the Detailed Rules.
At the end of the Skill Contest, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, all Entry-related materials may remain posted and available for viewing on Sponsor’s website. If required, Entrant hereby grants to Sponsor a perpetual, irrevocable license to use and display the contents of any entry materials for commercial or non-commercial purposes as set forth more in Section 9 below.
8. Judging of the Skill Contest
After the Entry Period (as such period may be extended pursuant to the Detailed Rules), all eligible entries will be judged in accordance with the judgment criteria set forth in the Detailed Rules. In the event of a tie, an additional tie-breaking judge will judge all tied entries using the judging criteria set forth herein to determine the winner(s). Sponsor reserves the right to not award all prizes if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of eligible and qualified entries. Decisions of Sponsor and judges are final and binding in all matters.
By entering this Skill Contest, each Entrant grants to Sponsor and its licensees (if any) the irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable and sublicenseable right and license to use, display, copy, edit, modify, create derivative works of, publish, distribute and otherwise exploit the content of, and elements embodied in, his/her entries in any and all media, including but not limited to digital and electronic media, audio and audiovisual media (whether now existing or hereafter devised), in any language, throughout the world, in any broadcast outlet and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further approval or consideration.
10. Grant of Rights with respect to Entrants
By entering this Skill Contest, each Entrant grants Sponsor and its licensees the right to use the entrant’s name, image, likeness, voice, photograph, statements and/or Prize information, and/or any portion of any of the foregoing, for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world and in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the entrant, to the extent permitted by law. By entering into the Skill Contest, each Entrant hereby consents to any and all uses and displays by Sponsor, together with Sponsor’s agents and affiliates, of Entrant’s name, voice, likeness, image, appearance, biographical information, and any information offered in response to the Skill Contest or in connection with any printed, electronic or digital materials, including any broadcasts, pictures, audio or video recordings, digital images, websites, television programs, movies, advertising, sales or marketing brochures, printed materials, computer media and any derivative works therefrom, throughout the world and at any time during or after Entrant’s participation in the Skill Contest for all legitimate business purposes of Sponsor. By entering into the Skill Contest, Entrants also agree to forever release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its affiliates and agents, from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, costs, expenses and liability of any kind arising from or relating to Sponsor’s use of Entrant’s name, voice, likeness, image, appearance, biographical information and any other information offered at any time during or after the period of participation in the Skill Contest including but not limited to claims of defamation, invasion of privacy, or rights of publicity or copyright infringement.
11. Waiver and Release of Liability by Entrants
- By entering this Skill Contest, each entrant, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her heirs, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, and without further compensation of any kind, waives and releases the Sponsor Agents, and each of their successor and assigns, from any and all claims that he/she may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction based on “moral rights” or unfair competition with respect to Sponsor’s and/or Sponsor’s licensees’ exploitation of Entries or entry materials, and each entrant agrees not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against any Sponsor Agents, any of their heirs, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, or any other person, in connection with this Skill Contest, the award, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize and/or on the grounds that any use of any user-generated content, or any derivative works thereof, infringes or violates any rights of Entrant therein.
- None of the Sponsor Agents shall have any obligation, responsibility or liability with respect to: (i) notifications, communications or materials sent from an entrant to Sponsor or from Sponsor to an entrant, that are lost, late, misdirected, garbled, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, post office or technical error of any kind, (ii) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize, or in any Contest-related materials, (iii) power-related or weather-related events of any kind, and/or to any events not under Sponsor’s direct control, (iv) entries or other communications from entrants that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with these Official Rules, (v) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmissions, theft, destruction, unauthorized access or alterations by entrant or third parties, and/or (vi) any damage to entrant’s computer system that occurs in connection with accessing Sponsor’s website and/or submitting any entry materials.
- BY ENTERING THE SKILL CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT, ON BEHALF OF HIMSELF/HERSELF AND HIS/HER HEIRS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES, RELEASES EACH SPONSOR AGENT, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FROM AND OF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THEIR PARTICIPATION AND/OR ENTRY IN THIS SKILL CONTEST AND/OR THE AWARD, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE AWARDED IN THIS SKILL CONTEST.
- Waiver of California Civil Code Section 1542. Further, entrants are advised that California Civil Code § 1542 provides that: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. By entering this Skill Contest, each entrant, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her heirs, successors, assigns, agents and representatives, acknowledges that he/she understands the significance and consequences of California Civil Code § 1542 and, to the extent it may be applicable, elects to waive the benefits of its provisions, with the intent that this release and waiver of liability in these Skill Contest Rules shall include claims known or unknown, and unknown and unsuspected.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR ANY OF SPONSOR’S GAMES (OR ANY PART OF EITHER) OR UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THIS SKILL CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS LICENSEES (IF ANY) RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER AVAILABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. EACH ENTRANT (OR, IF THE ENTRANT IS NOT OF AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE, THE LEGAL GUARDIANS THEREOF) AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AGENTS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES AND/OR LIABILITIES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND EXPENSES) THAT MAY BE ASSERTED AGAINST OR INCURRED BY ANY OF THEM AT ANY TIME, IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S ENTRY MATERIALS, OR THE USE THEREOF, AND/OR BY ENTRANT’S BREACHES OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SKILL CONTEST.
13. Sponsor’s Right to Void Entry Submission and Terminate this Skill Contest
If, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of fraud, electronic or non-electronic tampering or unauthorized intervention with any portion of this Skill Contest, or if fraud or technical difficulties of any sort (e.g., computer viruses, bugs, server errors) compromise the integrity of the Skill Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect Entry-related submissions and/or evaluations and/or terminate the Skill Contest and award the Prize in its sole discretion. The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter or evaluate repeatedly is prohibited. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on an email address, the entry in question may be disqualified subject to the Judges’ discretion.
14. Identification of Winners
To the extent permitted or required by law, the Prize winner(s’) name, city and state of residence may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope, sixty (60) days after the announcement of the Prize winner, to: PO Box 202555, Austin, TX 78720. Please specify “ATTN: WINNER REQUEST: IBUYPOWER MISSION” on the envelope. Only one request per envelope. Such information will be available only for one (1) year after the award of the Prize.
15. General Terms
- BY ENTERING, ALL ENTRANTS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE DECISIONS OF SPONSOR, THE JUDGES AND PUBLIC EVALUATORS IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SKILL CONTEST.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
 Affidavits of eligibility may be required to verify age unless we have another means of doing so. If we need persons under 18 to be allowed to participate, please call me to discuss.